Big E will never reach his full potential if he doesn’t turn heel soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theheel916

Reaction score
These flip flopping heels turns are making me sick. Certain wrestlers need the trigger pulled ,being a babyface is great but after a while it gets stale regardless of fanbase or merch sales a beautiful heel turn is great for wrestling especially when it’s a genuine babyface that the fans didn’t see turning a mile away. I don’t care what anyone thinks Big E won’t be the singles star we all believe he can be until he turns heel and get taken serious he can go back to being a face after he establishes a no nonsense character that can win big titles. Just my opinion

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Personally, I wouldn’t do it. At least not yet. If they can’t get Rock for Mania next year, E should be the guy to take the belt off Roman. And if you wanna turn him heel halfway through his run then cool...

But right now? He’s fine IMO. He just doesn’t have direction. And I blame that on WWE for firing the guy he was supposed to work with right after they started the angle.

Reactions: theheel916

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I hate this idea that characters need to completely go against everything they were before in order to be successful. Like yeah in some instances that works, when the character is failing or hasn't got over etc but for E, that's certainly not the case. People like Big E, because he's Big E not because he's a suit wearing, generic angry faced heel.

• Love
Reactions: Stellar

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He already played a heel, twice.

First one was a massive failure, and the second one is still the same person he is today....one worked and it's his current incarnation.

theheel916

Reaction score
I hate this idea that characters need to completely go against everything they were before in order to be successful. Like yeah in some instances that works, when the character is failing or hasn't got over etc but for E, that's certainly not the case. People like Big E, because he's Big E not because he's a suit wearing, generic angry faced heel.

giphy.gif
He doesn’t need to be a suit wearing generic angry heel he just needs to be taken seriously that’s all. Big E could be bigger it’s all drama story telling y’all are too comfortable watching him shake his ass and crack jokes talking like he’s a comedian when instead he could be going after titles(big titles) not the US and IC. He’s too goofy. Plus he can always turn face again and become bigger because of what he accomplished as a heel we seen it enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theheel916

Reaction score
He already played a heel, twice.

First one was a massive failure, and the second one is still the same person he is today....one worked and it's his current incarnation.

giphy.gif

theheel916

Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn’t do it. At least not yet. If they can’t get Rock for Mania next year, E should be the guy to take the belt off Roman. And if you wanna turn him heel halfway through his run then cool...

But right now? He’s fine IMO. He just doesn’t have direction. And I blame that on WWE for firing the guy he was supposed to work with right after they started the angle.

giphy.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I can’t buy Big E as a heel at this point. He could be a more serious face and stop with the goofy shit.

theheel916

Reaction score
I can’t buy Big E as a heel at this point. He could be a more serious face and stop with the goofy shit.

giphy.gif

theheel916

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Just gonna put it here, replying to everything with only gifs is mega lame. At least discuss the subject of the post.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Jesus christ it's RLStern all over again