Big Cass is terrible

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Big Cass is terrible. He is unbearable. He makes me want to change the channel. He is just the worst. The biggest problem is that he thinks that he is better than Daniel Bryan because he is so tall....But he lost clean to Bryan at Backlash. His character is so stupid its unreal. Cass is so bad.

I don't blame Cass though. The WWE writers are terrible at their jobs as we all know. I do think that Cass has potential due to his size and decent promo ability. But he really needs a character change.

How would you fix Cass? Or can he not be fixed?

Crash

Reaction score
I can't stand him either, saw a few of his recent promos... Just so corny, and in the ring he is very limited. He needs to go away IMO, go find Enzo and tag on the independent scene. I think that would be best for both of them.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I can't stand him either, saw a few of his recent promos... Just so corny, and in the ring he is very limited. He needs to go away IMO, go find Enzo and tag on the independent scene. I think that would be best for both of them.
I mean I don't rate Cass' in ring ability. He has a few good power moves, a hot tag and that's it. But when I look at WWE I just see loads of little guys, so it's nice to see someone who actually looks like a wrestler. I think they should just not have Cass JUST talk about how tall he is all the time. Because in WWE we have established that size doesn't mean anything at all.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
But when I look at WWE I just see loads of little guys, so it's nice to see someone who actually looks like a wrestler.
I agree. I like having big guys around, but Cassidy, as you pointed out, is garbo. There's such little energy and excitement with him. He's got a nice big boot, but not much else.

Ryback is where it's at. I miss that guy a lot.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Big Cass is kinda broken goods rn. I don't think he can be fixed. He is always going to be the guy who lost to a 5 foot 8 man. His whole character means nothing. Down the card he goes. Shit version of Test

Reactions: Crash

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
The best he ever was, was when Enzo got injured and he basically did the SAWFT gimmick on his own in NXT and had Carmella at house shows in Enzo's absence

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So many people hated the dude but I always enjoyed him. At least he put on a show. Big cAss just sucks the life out of the arena he is in.
I hated Ryback for a while but warmed up to him while he was teaming with Curtis Axel in 2016. From then on I was a fan.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The best thing they could have done was pair him up with Corbin
(on RAW or SDL) as a tag team...just have them be a couple of
thugs who kick the shit out of everyone...but who cares what I
think...

Just change the channel!

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The best thing they could have done was pair him up with Corbin
(on RAW or SDL) as a tag team...just have them be a couple of
thugs who kick the shit out of everyone...but who cares what I
think...
Yh but if they did that then we wouldn't of had the greatest gimmick Constable Corbin

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Big Cass is terrible because of the Litter Box he's in. Nobody cleans the damn thing. Booking has gotten
worse over the years and he's just part of a dirty laundry malfunction. Robotic is the term used often.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I actually absolutely adore the "I'm better" even though he lost angle. How many times does a heel say something that is correct, and you the viewer then turn on the face because the heel is wrong. Don't say "But theoretically I would want the face to prove the heel wrong" because that's bullshit. You instantly turn in them and never let it go. Big Cass is wrong, we know he's wrong, he doesn't care that he's wrong, so he says it anyways and then we get annoyed. I don't know about you, but I get annoyed right away then appreciate it after the fact, which is what the best heel is. Hate yet appreciate