Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I'm not "pissed" nor do I care that much. I'm just continually pointing out the flaws in your argument, since I find that fun to do.

Well atleast you are having fun.

And the entire point of using Mike Chaos was a hypothetical situation.. meaning that if you had a problem before and didn't speak up, who's to say you would now?

Because MS is gone.

Again, I could careless enough to start

If you could careless like you say you wouldn't be wasting your own time "continually pointing out the flaws of my argument, since you find that fun to do."

Great One

Well atleast you are having fun.
Ya.

Because MS is gone.
Ok, you clearly don't understand the term hypothetical nor do you get the point. This flew straight over your head like multiple other things.

If you could careless like you say you wouldn't be wasting your own time "continually pointing out the flaws of my argument, since you find that fun to do."
Way to answer your own question twice in the same post. I enjoy proving blueberries wrong. And you tend to be wrong about a great many of things I've constantly pointed out in this thread. This is also the only time I've bothered.

Axis

There you go responding again, xba. Not only are you stooping down into the fray, but at this point you're exposing the logically flawed positions that you have taken and allowing others to point them out in public. Be a leader; leave it be.

xtremebadass

Ya.

Ok, you clearly don't understand the term hypothetical nor do you get the point. This flew straight over your head like multiple other things.

Way to answer your own question twice in the same post. I enjoy proving blueberries wrong. And you tend to be wrong about a great many of things I've constantly pointed out in this thread. This is also the only time I've bothered.

I like "proving blueberries wrong" too but too bad I had a whole flock or blueberries to prove wrong for the past 5 months so I didn't even bother trying. This whole forum was infected with stupidity. Which is what brings me back to my main point. The only reason I didn't speak my mind is BECAUSE MS WAS ADMIN. I didn't like him nor thought he deserved the time of day in my mind. Now that he is gone I feel free like I can speak up and do whatever without getting backlash from a complete asshole. That is what I am trying to say and that is what "flew straight over your head." If you stop trying to nail me to the cross and listen to what I am trying to say maybe we can actually accomplish something here.

What is it exactly that you are trying to accomplish here? Prove me wrong? There really isn't much to prove me wrong about. I have my opinions so deal with it. Are you trying to make me look bad thinking I will get Demoted? That won't happen. Are you just trying to make yourself look cool by trying to outsmart an Admin? Probably. Listen, I am not the smartest guy in the world here, I will admit that, but please I am trying to make the best of a bad situation we have had here. You and Beer are not helping things. I already got a handful of members mad at me for something that wasn't even my problem. Now I am Admin and I would like to try and be Admin without people on my case right out of the gate. If people would just give me a chance and stop "trying to find flaws" in what I say, maybe this place could be a little less tense.

Great One

You can't say things like MS wasn't intelligent and was bad for the forum then expect for no one to refute you, man. You're basically asserting yourself over MS and implied you were superior to him. It seems to me that you're trying to act like we started this, when you were the one who jumped out with the accusations.

Great One

I wasn't even trying to be a dick either. My initial post approached you VERY respectfully and neutrally. It was you who chose to insult me by claiming to ignore my post because I said MS was intelligent, lol. Now you're acting like the victim and that I have no grounds to argue with you.

Great One

And no, I'm not trying to get you 'demoted,' clearly you missed the part where I said I couldn't care enough. Again, whatever, it's not a big deal.

Beer

You can't say things like MS wasn't intelligent and was bad for the forum then expect for no one to refute you, man. You're basically asserting yourself over MS and implied you were superior to him. It seems to me that you're trying to act like we started this, when you were the one who jumped out with the accusations.

This basically.

xtremebadass

Hey, I just had a problem with MS since the start. That's the reason I am kind of sounding like an asshole. I just never liked the guy. That's where the conflict stands. I don't have a problem with anyone else here. It's just hard to explain, he just rubbed me the wrong way. I am guilty of being biased against MS. If you want to hate me because of that then go ahead, I completely see it your way. But if you are just picking my posts apart to diminish my intelligence then that is just plain cruel. I have always tried my best while posting and helping this forum the best I can and will continue doing so, despite how some members might judge me.

noumenon

I went ahead and merged all of these threads essentially about the same bullshit into one big ball of bullshit thread as to reduce some clutter in the section. So yeah...go nuts.

Great One

No one said they hate you. I don't hate ANYONE on the internet. There are only a couple of people on this forum I would consider pathetic human beings and you certainly aren't one.