• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Announcement

Cyrus Riddle

haha, it's not bad at all. I have two kids, one on the way, a wife, a full time job, and go to college. It's not about the amount of weight on your shoulders that matters, it's about how you distribute it. I provide a comfortable living for my family, so that's half the stress gone right there. From the outside it may seems like a lot to handle, but it really doesn't feel that way.

The Great Cochrane

Yeah, no doubt. That's a lot of responsbility on your hands right there, like I said.. all the power to you.

All I do is work full time, but I'm heading out to college full time in September. As you can see, for me I take things one step at a time, I'm not very good at multi tasking. Kids and a wife are far off my agenda, at least for now. Life is too long to tell what's in store.

But in the mean time, it's all wheelin' n dealin for this guy. But all that just makes me is just another guy.. you're the man.

Cyrus Riddle

Definitely feel you there. Keep doing what works for you, that way you control what comes your way. In the end, everything falls into place as it should.

Sabretooth

Congragulations my man. I have twin siblings who are 4 1/2 and they're fucking impossible sometimes but it's all worth it.

Hope it all goes well