Big Angle Planned For Tonight's RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- We noted a few weeks back that there was talk within WWE of doing a major angle on the first RAW of 2015 to kick-off the WrestleMania 31 season. At last word, there were still plans to do a big angle on tonight's show.

915464e2ca57a05e7df3ad7d23a3554e.jpg

There's been no word at all on what that angle could be but for what it's worth, there have been rumors online of Sting showing up to confront The Authority. As noted, Sting vs. Triple H was still being planned for WrestleMania 31 as of late December.
Source

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Have Sting fight someone with the same level of cardio and endurance like Buddy Rodgers.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo C

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I don't want HHH vs Sting. I can't be the only one who thinks that match would be terrible.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't want HHH vs Sting. I can't be the only one who thinks that match would be terrible.

It'd still be better than Sting vs Taker, imo.

HHH vs Sting at Mania 31 is how you'd naturally book these two dudes after what happened at SS.
HHH is the ultimate bad boss guy, and Sting was referred to as 'vigilante' ever since SS.
They could always add a stipulation, though. If they wanna get rid of The Authority again, but permanently this time around, then saying if HHH should lose to Sting, The Authority would be gone for good. And if Sting should lose, he'd be fired or something like that.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
But that's not saying anything at all. Sting can suck it.

lol

I mean, have you been watching the product at all? HHH vs Sting would be a quality match with a good build-up, imo and it'd make more sense to do that one, considering what happened at Survivor Series, than Taker vs Sting.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Damn, sucks I can't watch right now, something came up, but that's gonna be good if he shows up

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
lol

I mean, have you been watching the product at all? HHH vs Sting would be a quality match with a good build-up, imo and it'd make more sense to do that one, considering what happened at Survivor Series, than Taker vs Sting.
Good build doesn't necessarily mean a good match. Yes, booking wise it is what would make the most sense but there are people who just don't care about Sting in 2015, especially his matches.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good build doesn't necessarily mean a good match. Yes, booking wise it is what would make the most sense but there are people who just don't care about Sting in 2015, especially his matches.

Yes, I'm aware that a good build-up doesn't necessarily mean a good match, but that's just me being optimistic about HHH/Sting.