• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better than Wrestlingforum.com?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
CM Punk said:
Lady Deathbane, see what I gotta deal with everyday?

Don't make me tell mom what you were doing with the Vaseline last night!!! :pity:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
This thread has gone off topic way to much, would recommend it to be locked now since we have greeted the guest.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
This thread has gone off topic way to much, would recommend it to be locked now since we have greeted the guest.

You're off topic! YOU'RE ALL OFF TOPIC! This whole forum is off topic!

:dawg:

I got banned on wrestlingforum.com. It was last year at the height of the Rock/Cena discussions and I lost my cool a few times and told the admin to go fuck himself. Probably not the best way to end that argument, but oh well.

Lacky

Champion
Codebreaker82 said:
I got banned on wrestlingforum.com. It was last year at the height of the Rock/Cena discussions and I lost my cool a few times and told the admin to go fuck himself. Probably not the best way to end that argument, but oh well.

Ha-ha, they probably deserved it pal. Some users on that forum are very stuck up. We come off a lot friendlier so I hope it doesn't come to that on here. :eek:tunga: