Better Off Ted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Anyone else watch this? Just got into it about a month or so back when the second season premiered here on Comedy Channel and I've instantly fallen in love with it. The satirical nature of it is just brilliant. I don't think many people watch it over here as I've never seen it on free to air TV, but does anyone else elsewhere watch this show?

Reaction score
Anyone else watch this? Just got into it about a month or so back when the second season premiered here on Comedy Channel and I've instantly fallen in love with it. The satirical nature of it is just brilliant. I don't think many people watch it over here as I've never seen it on free to air TV, but does anyone else elsewhere watch this show?

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I watched it when it premiered in America. I thought it was really good, but just like I figured, most people didn't get it. It was cancelled after it's second season so enjoy it while you've got it.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I watched it when it premiered in America. I thought it was really good, but just like I figured, most people didn't get it. It was cancelled after it's second season so enjoy it while you've got it.

Reaction score
Gay. Well, I haven't seen the first season, so I'll likely get both seasons on DVD if it doesn't return and just enjoy that. Until then I'll watch season two here.

Reaction score
Gay. Well, I haven't seen the first season, so I'll likely get both seasons on DVD if it doesn't return and just enjoy that. Until then I'll watch season two here.