Bets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
We should do transfer bets for this summer.

ie. Suarez Going to RM
Suarez Going to Bayern
Suarez Staying
Suarez going to another club (Besides Real/Bayern)

Aaron

Reaction score
Right, I'm out for the day with the family (my wife and little girl, I'm not in the Mafia) but will add some bets this evening!

Aaron

Reaction score
Right...I've made a bet for the transfer odds for Wayne Rooney as a test, once its verified can you let me know if it's the sort of thing you want then I can roll out the others.

Crayo, is it possible to change odds whilst the event is in progress, as the transfer odds do change. And is it possible to end an event early (i.e if someone does move, or signs a new contract)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It shouldn't need to be verified, they just appear. What date did you put as the start date?

And I'm not sure on either of those, you'll need to check or ask Seabs. I haven't messed with bets much at all tbh.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Right...I've made a bet for the transfer odds for Wayne Rooney as a test, once its verified can you let me know if it's the sort of thing you want then I can roll out the others.

Crayo, is it possible to change odds whilst the event is in progress, as the transfer odds do change. And is it possible to end an event early (i.e if someone does move, or signs a new contract)

Yeah it's not there.

We don't do live odds (as in updating them during things) - probably because it's a hassle and unfair. If someone moves and it's confirmed then yes you can close the bet, otherwise free money for people :lol1:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It shouldn't need to be verified, they just appear. What date did you put as the start date?

And I'm not sure on either of those, you'll need to check or ask Seabs. I haven't messed with bets much at all tbh.

Also did you see Dolph's retired from NBA?

Aaron

Reaction score
Ah ok mate, I don't think I confirmed the event. Will do that later when I add a few in! Any chance of getting a new category added for Football Transfers as not all BPL specific. Crayo

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ah ok mate, I don't think I confirmed the event. Will do that later when I add a few in! Any chance of getting a new category added for Football Transfers as not all BPL specific. Crayo

Use Misc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yep. Looks like you might finally be a bookie after all.

I'll do NFL betting when the season rolls around because it's only once a week instead of every night.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can do UFC/Boxing events as well. I was just burnt out of doing it every single day.