Kayfabe Betrayal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Luminous. The moon mirrors off of the wet floor as the downpour of rain continues to fall. A sole street light stands at the end of the pavement. However, although the street light is sole, it is not the only thing visible to the camera. Tyson Blade can be seen leaning against street lamp. Wearing jeans, boots, and a leather jacket, Tyson braves the cold and the torrential rain. Blade turns his attention to the camera, which begins to zoom and focus more on his face. Since the last the time we saw him, Blade has a scar on the left side of his face going down to his neck. He also seems to have slightly grown his hair out since Wrestle Dynasty when he was last seen by the Precision fans. Quickly collecting his thoughts, Blade finally addresses the audience.

"Three months..."

Blade patrols the circular area in which the light is spread across. He looks at the ground and the reflection of himself in a puddle. He looks disgusted with himself. It seems as if he is staring down his nemesis who is looking back at him. Tyson snaps out of it and slowly looks back at the camera and continues.

"Three months. It may not seem like a long time, but for me, it has felt like a lifetime. I've been gone for that amount of time, but it all started before that. Hell in a Cell was where this all began. I was ready to finally call it quits on my career, I mean why wouldn't I have been? I'd done things in my career that people had never accomplished, except an elite few. I'd won championships, set new records and won the support of the fans, all three of those things are difficult to accomplish, but I managed to do all three."

The former champion finally breaks. The calm look disappears, as Blade looks down the lens of the camera with anger and hatred. He snarls with rage and punches the street light beside him. He looks hurt, but not physically with his hand, rather mentally because of what happened to him.

"I was betrayed by one of the only people left, that I trusted! I don't even want to say his name, he ruined everything. He tarnished my legacy. My legacy isn't some place inside "The Hall of Champions", pieces of my legacy lie in the middle of the arena where I lost at Wrestle Dynasty. The rest? Still in that building where Hell in a Cell took place. Many have compared it to the idea of teacher versus student, with the latter eventually besting his teacher. However, this is completely wrong. We never built up to that, I never doubted your trust in me. I taught you everything I knew and that was how you repaid me?!"

Now emotionally unstable, Tyson begins to pant heavily while also carrying on what he was saying.

"After everything, we had been through. All the battles we fought, together and against each other! Ever since that day, I have had to look at myself in the mirror with disgrace, disgust, and disappointment. I cut myself off with the troubles of this place, being here after what you did to me was haunting. Fans every day bringing up the topic of what you did to me and how it felt."

Tyson composes himself and takes a small break from speaking, he flows his left hand through his hair and takes a deep breath.

"You did it for what? Attention or to climb the ladder here in Precision? Whatever your reasoning you succeeded and you're now the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. If you win that title, you can best believe I am gunning for you. Every time you walk around a corner, get out of your car or even enter an arena, be on the lookout. You never know when I'll be there. It's not about the championship, I could care less. I've held that title before, I just want to destroy the man who could possibly be holding it starting at Backlash. I no longer have friends or allies."

Tyson slowly steps out into the shadows, half of his face being in the light and the other half not visible to the camera.

"Only two things fuel me now, Mikey. Vengeance and hatred."

The street light suddenly goes out, along with the camera. Tyson Blade is back, but he is not the same person we last saw.

Last edited: