Best wrestler to compete during your lifetime

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
My favorite, by far, is Shawn Michaels. He's good on the mic (admittedly not great), but his in-ring stuff is amazing. Almost all of his recent WM matches were the highlight of the card, and he's one of the few guys who can carry feud just through great matches. His feud with HHH that had the Three Stages of Hell matches was amazing and is by far my favorite feud that I saw play out live.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I was born in 1995, so Ric Flair was pretty much out of his glory days. If I have to pick only one, I have to go with Shawn Michaels.

Sugarhill

Reaction score
When I was watching as a kid, I can't say that I was looking for the level of execution, so I may pick some people that I shouldn't. However, I think Sting and Ric Flair were always a joy to watch. For a tag team, I enjoyed watching the Minnesota Wrecking Crew and the Road Warriors.

In the WWE, I guess Mr. Wonderful, Junkyard Dog and especially for what his character was supposed to be, I thought the way Adrian Adonis would go in and kill people was amazing. Oh, I liked watching Randy Savage, too.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hayabusa, the only reason I ever wanted to watch hardcore wrestling because he was doing things I never seen.

Truly underrated imo.

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
For his size and athleticism I would have to agree with the comment earlier about Steamboat. How many people can say they have seen him wrestle and ever been disappointed from watching one of his matches?