Best Wrestler In The World?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Who do you guys think the best wrestler in the world is....

I think Ricky Marvin is the best wrestler out there, if you don't know who he is, you should defiantly check him out. This guy is truly amazing.

obviously since this is in the indy section, I only want to know who you think the best indy/foreign guy is

Soulpower

I like Ricky Marvin, but I wouldn't say he's the best in the world... I'm going the self-proclaimed, BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!! I'm talking about Bryan Danielson.

PeepShow

Ummm hello! How bout Christian Cage?? LOL JK JK. Id prolly have to say Bryan Danielson or Samoa Joe

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Write Amazing red on youtube, Hes amazing. Im not going to say best in the world.
We dont have TNA in New Zealand but.. Is joe really the best..?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
my vote goes to Bryan Danielson, he spent most of last year with an injured shoulder and he still put on great matches. Either him or Chris Benoit, even though he's lost a step in the past years.

probot

Reaction score
Well it was Kobashi and if he can get healthy again probably will be again but for now i'm thinking American Dragon

C4

Ricky Steamboat and Hulk Hogan, Great Legends, will remain forever the best.

Rell

Reaction score
LMAO, I cant believe anyone could ever call Hulk Hogan a great wrestler, maybe great wrestling character, and performer, but he was a below average wrestler in my opinion.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
For me it would be Chris Benoit, I mean look at my Sig he's had pretty much every belt