• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best WrestleMania Final Four: WrestleMania X-Seven vs WrestleMania XX

Which is the best WrestleMania?

• WrestleMania X-Seven

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • WrestleMania XX

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
AgbIrXZl0_9bNtC3b8_W1Db-5bz9omxJJw5aZ53EGDvrvn32B8b5iMoUInNsF9ivO6mlfb6oL7ACcU6IrUl05uUq7fl7Vxnm1VGO67m46f8xZ30YKChA7qOXsMLeGVfyELND1FM4

1ng5tHR0a_ShhIOK2Rm8A8Q8KDwzT_T95XwjvalkjVw8hsZEcZyKwxL8acbdnc0pf0Uwo8PhqeI7HuOIjuKkT6YH6P9t2Mz6Y4-U5aK_sYxK-tlcb6Az-XmUZ7VqPwc__Zv9wfKj

nUv_-Cu-twhz9l_B0l96q51aHFHzodKzogxYBhMT45h3I011rHX_btsLYUrcJBkmRDDSW-zwrsc8fxFXfM7KDp4Itm9Q7-JEbRcUkTkiVJdf9nB0zGDpFj4BdEfheOSj98eIUwqt

xug8BCxJKeQuVeEuAOemaEzyAyrOMAl7jCGICoH5fvlEn7yO_gz0iE1BRjgDzwFgsVy8QnxyqTE40d76kpdlSjlrFLGyHQdt_3RgYtdknZ3i33sZJKk5CCslVd6rVZWCdTjyO5bh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't rate X-Seven as high as most of you guys, but this still isn't that close for me. X-Seven takes it, but XX has the better main event if that ends up being the next tournament we run.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Pfft, it's not even their best match together.

I disagree with this, Mania XIX and Backlash '99 are up there as well but X-Seven is my favorite Rock/Austin match for sure. I just think there's a few 'Mania main events that are better than it, so I disagree with Shield there as well.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I disagree with this, Mania XIX and Backlash '99 are up there as well but X-Seven is my favorite Rock/Austin match for sure. I just think there's a few 'Mania main events that are better than it, so I disagree with Shield there as well.

Nah man, I think XIX is their best work-rate and story match ever. It's the best send-off they could have had for Austin.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Love for knowing its the best Austin/Rock match, not saying there are better Manias. We disagree there.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Pfft, it's not even their best match together.
Nah man, I think XIX is their best work-rate and story match ever. It's the best send-off they could have had for Austin.
There isn't a better story than Austin returning after a neck surgery to find that he's been passed over for The Rock. So Austin finds himself needing to prove that he is still the best that the WWE has ever seen and he will do anything to beat The Rock and take back his WWF Championship.

The 19 story is basically I've never beaten Austin before so please let me do that before I go make movies. I also disagree it's a better match because I always think the story is the most important part of a match, but that aside, Austin/Rock 3 suffered from too many high spots and finisher kick-outs. Something that would plaque later Taker matches. But I also seem to be in the minority regarding that as well.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I think for some there's a lack of logic at times to the Austin-Rock Mania X7 match. Still what impressed me was how much they wrestled and the ending is still a great WTF moment no matter what you think about Austin's heel turn.

Petty

If You Smell....
Hardly overrated. Great story. Great build. Great promos. Great Rivalry. Great video packages. And, personally the precursor to one of WWE's last really decent story runs.

Overrated my ass.