Best/Worst fans in Sports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Pretty simple. We all have our favorite teams, but we know that there's some teams with plain annoying fans.

Baseball
Best
Yankees - (Bias) They expect the best.
Angels - Pretty hardcore.

Worst
Red Sox - Obnoxious, and always talking crap about other teams. And it sucks when ESPN and all their writers never say a bad thing about them.
Cubs - I don't know, the thing that one fan did to Shane Victorino kinda made me put them here.

Football
best
Packers - That's all they have over there.
Steelers
worst
Patriots - Sometimes they get a little snobby about how good their team is.

Basketball
Best
Blazers and Pistons - The arenas are always full and loud.
Worst
Knicks - Self explanatory
Cavs - Some of the diehards overrate everyone, like saying Mo Williams is a top 3 point. And they get a little emotional if you mention Lebron leaving next summer.

Any other teams whose fans you hate/envy? I don't really like hockey, and MMA, Wrestling and college sports could be put in too.

Travis40

Baseball

Best:
Mariners
Angels
White Sox
Phillies

Worst:
Rangers (Doing the wave in the Top of the 9th of a big game) :2up: (Bandwagon fans are starting to come around)
Red Sox (They think they're the only team worth mentioning in the American League)
Rays (So many fucking bandwagon fans)
Dodgers
Cubs (They think they have something to brag about even when they're in last place. "Oh, we won a title in 1908 :D"
Yankees (There are good Yankees fans, and then there's the fuckhead bandwagon fans that became fans after 1996)

Football:

Best:
Steelers
Cowboys
Raiders
Packers

Worst:
Eagles
Redskins
Vikings
Titans

College Football

Best:
Texas Tech
Michigan
Penn State
USC
Ohio State
Florida State

Worst:
Oklahoma (Wayyyy too many bandwagon fans, but there are also the fans that stay with the team even though they can't win in January)
Texas (They whine way too fucking much)
Florida (They think Tebow is the greatest QB ever....he's #3 in the NCAA right now tbh)
Notre Dame (I've never seen a ND fan not justify being in the Preseason Top 25 EVERY year)

b52ravens

Reaction score
football's worst - steelers

all sports - new englanders (i live here)

Klide

IDK about some sports but
BASKETBALL:
WORST

UTAH JAZZ (they covered there eyes when derek fisher shot free throws because his daughter has eye cancer)
DALLAS MAVERICKS

BEST:
BLAZERS
WARRIORS (ATLEAST DURING THE O7 PLAYOFFS)

Kaedon

Reaction score
:smh at Cubs, Bears, and Viking fans. Jets fans are assholes too.

MikeRaw

Baseball:

Best: Yankees, Mets, Mariners, Angels
Worst: Rays, Cubs, Blue Jays, Marlins

Hockey:
Best: Toronto, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Montreal, Buffalo
Worst: Atlanta, Phoenix, Devils

Football:
Best: Steelers, Bills, Packers
Worst:

Enigma22

Reaction score
MLB

Worst: Yankees- they constantly boo their own team

Marlins- they dont have any fans

Best: Red Sox- they seem passionate about the game and they pay a shit load of money for the tickets

Indians- we used to be good fans. not anymore tho. no one shows up anymore. i just wanted to add that

NBA

Worst: Knicks- they cheer for the superstars on the other teams

Best: Clippers- just showing up makes them good fans. i wouldnt show up

NFL

Worst: Patriots- they are the yankees of the nfl

Best: Browns- we sucks and its still hard as fuck to get tickets. plus we got the dawg pound

Packers- theres just nothing else to do in wisconson

Bears- they got a dance

this whole thread is very biased

J

I only mainly watch college and as you know a huge Ohio State fan so defenitly gotta say U Of Michigan fans are the worst. You say the wrong thing to them and they'll fuckin fist fight you and try to kick your as to Ohio. I don't have to worry of course though imma big dude myself.

noumenon

No sport is more annoying to hear people talk about than baseball. I feel like I'm listening to a fucking math lesson.

I feel like basketball revolves around like 5 players..cause that's all I ever hear people talk about.

People only pretend to watch football during and around the Superbowl...then suddenly everyone is a diehard football fan.

Kaedon

Reaction score
No sport is more annoying to hear people talk about than baseball. I feel like I'm listening to a fucking math lesson.

I feel like basketball revolves around like 5 players..cause that's all I ever hear people talk about.

People only pretend to watch football during and around the Superbowl...then suddenly everyone is a diehard football fan.

Obviously a Jets fan....