• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best & Worst celebrity involvement

Prodigy

Banned
Best: Tyson. Guy was cool in the whole austin vs michaels story and he's been great for pro wrestling.

Worst: Rothlisberger. Seems like a cool guy, but him starting Miz is Awful chants pissed me off as fans would never of done them if it wasn't for him

Pete

^LOL was it you who brought him into the PWA? That was lulzy.

Back on topic: what no Snooki?

Snooki's segments where she was shit-faced drunk on Raw were terrible, but her actual involvement in the Mania match was very well done.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
^LOL was it you who brought him into the PWA? That was lulzy.

Back on topic: what no Snooki?

I was never Miz, think that was Andy.

On Snooki: I think so many people considered that appearance terrible as soon as they heard she was going to be on Raw and 'Mania, and therefore didn't give it a chance. It was actually alright compared to a lot of celebrity involvements over the years, I didn't really enjoy it, but I hated others a lot more.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Snooki did a flip at Mania, doesn't that mean anything to wrestling fans?

Also, Karl Malone was a great participant alot better than Rodman.

Jay Leno anyone? Never should have been in a ring. WWE's guest host experiment was shit, but atleast most of them were not involve in matches. Most.

People who don't have an athletic background should never be in the ring, it just tells the audience "Hey this shit is fake!!"

DashX

My favorite guest that I could think of is Hugh Jackman, he looked like he was having the time of his life.

My least favorite was Al Sharpton, he looked like he couldn't give less of a shit.

Slim

Best: Floyd, Tyson, Bob Barker

Worst: Akeebono just cause had to see him in his sumo gear... blech. And most of the celeb hosts just sucked.