Best Way for Christian to Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Maybe he'll make a surprise return at Extreme Rules eh? :ksi:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Maybe he'll make a surprise return at Extreme Rules eh? :ksi:
:hmm: Maybe if there's a jobber battle royal for the #1 contendership for the IC on the pre-show he can return and beat a young star who should be being used better for the IC and do nothing with it until he jobs for it. oh wait

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
:hmm: Maybe if there's a jobber battle royal for the #1 contendership for the IC on the pre-show he can return and beat a young star who should be being used better for the IC and do nothing with it until he jobs for it. oh wait
lol wait what?

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
The only thing i see Christian winning now is either the U.S or IC title and holding them for a couple of months then going into a possible feud with any random person, dont know who could have a decent feud with him. I used to be a fan of his from The Brood/Edge and Christian days and kinda went off him when he went solo. When he returned in 2009, I thought i would give him a chance and well i was surprised :)

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see him being used to feud with younger wrestlers, out of the title scene though.