• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Video Game Tournament Round 2b: Gears of War (108) vs Bubsy (44) vs The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (85)

Which is the best video game?

• Gears of War

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
hyeepN4oMxGKXZpYgDIjLNhHtfFxUlbVUAUUUKiZXsxVMO7WyWAbXp4ppU3xQU4VQbqQKV4vZJqFkWBcY8jbzCHMTWfoKWuKCWhZUafv0GPJWoAsMvtD1c920Vo_dKXf71gTRsZI

Gears of War
Release Date
: November 7, 2006
Platforms: Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One
Genre: Third-person shooter
wA-FOYTZ06KWIb3LleCYb-4FSUL_ReCQNzF4RHzbscilkyaQxFhSVuq4SaM7boitEHHRo29JupNOoC97j0O38CkWmLrwiiGPPVSjnVtaLtc60GD5vmHlKZeK4k6goieJWCay7yB2

VS

77A6UdumKByy0MrTnzGn19jzVSgI_-J8xwa0uem6WaNcGcuNjNF4FdYzUjzE1qhMh5tfk1ychwpjJlHL8RDak0WRukjdBzq63iaXDtV9iDEr2U5q5PsZoPWdlu-BYr__YKzwW2O5

Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind
Release Date
: May 1993
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, Microsoft Windows
Genre: Platform
-Yaruf53Z0iN1QWLONxzr7PwTefr7ovpF1o55Q6HrUJYG4cA56Dj_27Nr_5-8UFwxdPhV_x8Jb0JNy_nucrm0FhgC-MfCId6HxVikBvFCZPA8VABkA9K1uoD68A7CkyOOIa8GIsW

VS

dVX3CvRqyHfowwMZCxRkQujHiAvRQltXFoeXrsG9QSgb69MuaqpmBs85WE3iSE9CT5rkt1U77ctmHs73faI4Li-1I4kxavCUKDGqkEWiDYL1RmNEd1xAsHJ87JF_owXobP0vXIfe

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Release Dat
e: March 3, 2017
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Wii U
Genre: Action-adventure
tDaxlgPnhG12OEd4gqe0foBp3s2WWTO0tyao0IxGuz2Vfs7igKX30IYg5dI_nm55cUbiY50a9oRrdIJIR1_6Zwg2FLbOTcNgg1Xbz7EhJ7mJFJHQI_kPKSElYA744t1EcU_AlHX_

RDK

All glory to God
Zelda, how the hell did it end up tied with those two games? Smh
IDK why you act so pretentious about all the results of these polls as if people picked the wrong one lol

I stopped playing video games a long time ago and gears of war was the last game I really enjoyed playing. I guess I could just not vote but I know there are other people voting against games they've never played too

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
IDK why you act so pretentious about all the results of these polls as if people picked the wrong one lol

I stopped playing video games a long time ago and gears of war was the last game I really enjoyed playing. I guess I could just not vote but I know there are other people voting against games they've never played too

LMFAO

Not everyone is going to like the same thing, I’m just personally shocked at some games that are seemingly more popular than others being tied, or losing, it’s not something you see everyday. Calm down, nothing pretentious about it, just generally interesting how it’s working out. I’ll make sure not to say it anymore so your feelings don’t get hurt over thinking I’m trying to say people are dumb for their choices, that’s not what I was trying to convey. Perhaps worded incorrectly. Just a bit shocked at some results is all, not what I expected. A three way tie between these games is just weird to me, but, to each their own.

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
Xbox 360 wouldn't have had close to the success it had were it not for Gears of War. It was the perfect game to release with the console and having it as an exclusive gave them enormous success in the console wars. I dont think its a stretch to say Gears of War should win this. Its also pretty much the only non sports game I've enjoyed playing since the early pokemon days lol. Just felt I had to defend it a little bit and it seemed like you were attacking those other votes. Sorry if I misinterpreted your post

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I personally wasn’t a fan of Gears.

But I also just realized if I remember to have voted between Zelda and Bubsy, I wouldn’t have voted as I never played either and I don’t vote if I didn’t play either game. So I take back it being my fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think Breath of the Wild is the de facto "Game of the Generation" as it stands. It is one of the best selling games of the last few years and it's true open world narrative is a massive milestone for the Zelda franchise as a whole.

I've played the Gears of War series, and honestly, I'm not a fan. The controls to me feel very bloated, the game play is slow, plodding, and very... generic. I dunno. At least Cole Train is hilarious.