• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Video Game Tournament Round 1a: Super Mario World (1) vs WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth (128)

Which is the best Video Game?

• Super Mario World

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I spent way too much time playing Super Mario World as a kid to let any wrestling video top it, although, maybe No Mercy.

Honestly, SNES are almost the only generation of games that still hold up after two generations and I still play to this day.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I spent way too much time playing Super Mario World as a kid to let any wrestling video top it, although, maybe No Mercy.

Honestly, SNES are almost the only generation of games that still hold up after two generations and I still play to this day.

*Four Generations of Video Games ;)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I still play PS2 games. Plenty still hold up pretty well, all things considered.
I just can't do it. The graphics don't age well at all and the controls are mostly clumsy compared to today.

SNES has the luxury of not even trying to look realistic and the controls were never meant to be complicated.