Best Television Show Tournament round 2c: Twin Peaks (31) vs From (95)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is the best television show?

• Twin Peaks

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • From

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

n-jjBXvR0H80RX4N26ZA1LC-qKjnWg4nZzzZkbDiQu_tK1p0pDPjLdcKCRF-AaDQFU9B90JcA6wfo8bK0iYudzVoHBTKEdLQFJkINzysijKBrYJuCf-ZxgxaI2GJTdS3vDufP9TZEy6Sj3n0Q4tH288

Twin Peaks
Plot
: A young Clark Kent struggles to find his place in the world as he learns to harness his alien powers for good and deals with the typical troubles of teenage life in Smallville, Kansas.
Genres: Serial drama, Surrealism, Mystery, Drama, Horror
Created by: Mark Frost, David Lynch
Starring: Kyle MacLachlan, Michael Ontkean, Mädchen Amick, Dana Ashbrook, Richard Beymer, Lara Flynn Boyle, Sherilyn Fenn, Warren Frost, Peggy Lipton, James Marshall, Everett McGill, Jack Nance, Ray Wise, Joan Chen, Piper Laurie, Kimmy Robertson, Eric Da Re, Harry Goaz, Michael Horse, Sheryl Lee, Russ Tamblyn
On-air: April 8, 1990 – September 3, 2017

VS

REvAWgg_d7X6ObEcsfT27x44KXWtaZMUjZeTt7A2mRif5cG1IQ0IqVCGYzJMHB9yewd9kPZxuKpCTb5Dr9k0w5yKEU1zig5U0l-RuvMUiIRXW0bOk6J3Ci0tZFTdMiAxGS7J6u-aiK-aaQLBIDnkbMY

From
Plot
: Unravel the mystery of a city in middle U.S.A. that imprisons everyone who enters. As the residents struggle to maintain a sense of normality and seek a way out, they must also survive the threats of the surrounding forest.
Genres: Science fiction, Horror
Created by: John Griffin
Starring: Harold Perrineau, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Eion Bailey, David Alpay, Elizabeth Saunders, Shaun Majumder, Scott McCord, Ricky He, Chloe Van Landschoot, Pegah Ghafoori, Corteon Moore, Hannah Cheramy, Simon Webster, Avery Konrad, Paul Zinno, Elizabeth Moy, Deborah Grover, Angela Moore, Kaelen Ohm, A.J. Simmons, Nathan D. Simmons
On-air: February 20, 2022 – present​

Reactions: Marty McFourth

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Both are great shows. For me Twin Peaks has more misfires than From. Not saying From doesn't have time to make those mistakes but comparing for only the seasons From has it does better so far.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Both are great shows. For me Twin Peaks has more misfires than From. Not saying From doesn't have time to make those mistakes but comparing for only the seasons From has it does better so far.

Its only the middle of S2 of Twin Peaks I don't like (when Lynch wasn't there), besides that I think its pretty much perfect. I know the people divided on The Return but personally I really liked it. Seen the first season of From and I like it, but its a solid show rather than a great show at least so far.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Its only the middle of S2 of Twin Peaks I don't like (when Lynch wasn't there), besides that I think its pretty much perfect. I know the people divided on The Return but personally I really liked it. Seen the first season of From and I like it, but its a solid show rather than a great show at least so far.

I feel like there was faltering in s3 as well. The return had really good aspects and really bad aspects.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I feel like there was faltering in s3 as well. The return had really good aspects and really bad aspects.

Can’t really argue that. Could just be a taste thing, As a hardcore Lynch fan I liked that we got his vision unfiltered, but can see how it’s not for everyone. To be fair The Return probably feels like it’s own stand along thing anyway. The legacy of the show is undeniable.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler