• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament round 2a: The Simpsons (5) vs Firefly (60)

Which is the best television show?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Firefly

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless

fOpnZHLJC87QReAztvWgalGFdHGPXBrfh2qi_G-0qn807nww10M4zm7-KDWpYzq6E7XfMBeoI5SOJTTo3pseTUw1u9w0rjQ96l-b2gWtLlwt0JK_B4sYs1vhKH6dU-5FrhuAdZjkBFJcwCwrMTM1c6U

Plot: The satiric adventures of a working-class family in the misfit city of Springfield.
Genres: Adult animation, Animated sitcom, Satire
Created by: Matt Groening
Voices of: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer
On-air: December 17, 1989 – present

VS

3RB3yw_zARlwf3Fir3nogH6pHvQcnXdX5pSNA_p4agE4q2mat0kcXtLfWLHV3xbFZqA0VszhEPcBEx3iUSwyKgN3emkpTSTTDNixNhizr06kj3t5VQCj7PstSDhcwZzd-1hI62juDbqRi3p2Jh0mwug

Firefly
Plot
: Five hundred years in the future, a renegade crew aboard a small spacecraft tries to survive as they travel the unknown parts of the galaxy and evade warring factions as well as authority agents out to get them.
Genres: Space Western, Drama
Created by: Joss Whedon
Starring: Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, Ron Glass
On-air: September 20 – December 20, 2002​

John McHenry

John McHenry
I voted Firefly. I often wonder if it'd be as beloved as it is if it'd had more seasons. Also what tomfoolery is this a show that's been on forever vs a show with 1 season. Priceless.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Still have a lot of the Simpsons to watch. Firefly is such an standout for being as good as it was with just one season