• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament round 2a: South Park (21) vs Quantum Leap (44) vs Bob's Burgers (85)

Which is the best television show?

• South Park

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Quantum Leap

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Bob's Burgers

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless

cRVJcNjB0tJULJkkPr18vR23Ipqe0izooS4765SrLCzVE0VrACXSQPZAKdeXWCUwQabfBMMYZrqoRREUQX6ZcMmgmPqdADnGeLP1ZoBazGQ1q7MNTe6Ydq-PLLlqrLmHM5kqIdax1wiahKezivyoPvs

South Park
Plot
: Follows the misadventures of four irreverent grade-schoolers in the quiet, dysfunctional town of South Park, Colorado.
Genres: Animated sitcom, Black comedy, Satire, Surreal humor
Created by: Trey Parker, Matt Stone
Voices of: Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Mary Kay Bergman, Isaac Hayes, Eliza Schneider, Mona Marshall, April Stewart, Adrien Beard
On-air: August 13, 1997 – present

VS

Ustt2fVL6T9mlfleBuUhAuhWRVSU6BvX_g55T49i0O-hve9KqFLts_sXls3zXP0MxTl8WjvMlDuRrhVN2a6Vue-cUVkdwH9z0-bUJiMnXNJKumJJ3tjTN-Goq90vdnCEcbVO5KHd6eIBQIf3ytENJE8

Quantum Leap
Plot
: During a government experiment into time travel, a scientist finds himself trapped in the past, "leaping" into the lives of different people, sorting out their problems and changing history in hopes of getting back home to the present.
Genres: Adventure drama, Science fiction
Created by: Donald P. Bellisario
Starring: Scott Bakula, Dean Stockwell
On-air: March 26, 1989 – May 5, 1993

VS

jCGsBEvJObyI-8W1RFHcQv5Da8J7VaKGx7qOxz05mEuiM1Q5spyMjncZbJHdDNadfzOTWmv5n46o3uqWjLopvPTB36zNklpusR00vNoLuZXY4F1ROypvhj7khVcMAUFNthOMQCTCtb51gpyvGuzK3OI

Bob’s Burgers
Plot
: Bob Belcher runs his dream restaurant with his wife and three children as their last hope of holding the family together.
Genres: Adult animation, Animated sitcom
Created by: Loren Bouchard
Voices of: H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal
On-air: January 9, 2011 – present​

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
I quote South Park at least three times a day. I cannot think of 3 quotes from the others off the top of my head and that is why I clicked on the Colorado boys.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Not sure why the best show is losing. Some of you need your heads fixed. Whoever else voted Quantum Leap we are now best friends.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I fell out with South Park the last few years but I can’t deny the earlier seasons and some stuff after that was classic.

I did like Quantum Leap when I watched it a few times as a kid with my Dad.

That said, I’m going with Bob’s Burgers. Very fun and cute show.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I can't believe how much shit SP got away with over the years, must be why the last seasons have been kinda weak.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I can't believe how much shit SP got away with over the years, must be why the last seasons have been kinda weak.
I thinks it helps with the fact they make it pretty much known the people doing and saying the horrible things are horrible people. Like they aren’t making the people look like good people at all. That and they make fun of fucking everyone also :heston Both those things help

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Quantum Leap is in my all time top ten. A true original and still so watchable. Great characters.