• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament Round 1f: Lost (7) vs Sons of Anarchy (122)

Which is the best television show?

• Lost

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Sons of Anarchy

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless

hMaYbgiHA3idDJGe2Byi9rRRhR1_1PSnUxlfk5yJ4K-ijt65KcE0NMhWaHdBABiRlFczE9uJu_CgL0Y9fw5gLb_Rtn3K5OvmV9JGds48oSOS6fWmPB6iMA1T2k-F_Ly4HlGhpZNmy-JTKvXbRQ5GkXE

Lost
Plot
: The survivors of a plane crash are forced to work together in order to survive on a seemingly deserted tropical island.
Genres: Adventure, Mystery, Science fiction, Serial drama, Supernatural, Thriller
Created by: Jeffrey Lieber, J. J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof
Starring: Naveen Andrews, Emilie de Ravin, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O'Quinn, Harold Perrineau, Ian Somerhalder, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Michelle Rodriguez, Cynthia Watros, Henry Ian Cusick, Michael Emerson, Elizabeth Mitchell, Kiele Sanchez, Rodrigo Santoro, Jeremy Davies, Ken Leung, Rebecca Mader, Néstor Carbonell, Jeff Fahey, Zuleikha Robinson, Sam Anderson, L. Scott Caldwell, François Chau, Fionnula Flanagan, John Terry, Sonya Walger
On-air: September 22, 2004 – May 23, 2010

VS

TgJiuO3akwydsIqiZmgeW7pAYUIBmwY5jlDmTjjvHCc9l0tyKW3mzFakB9PRRZ0b33I5ryU22iGwIN3RvvMzkY3HYzTETQakyyuGDaWhrIdYdCL2VxUdnHRESqntpZFEQ52wmlTRauQdQHCrRiA7b2s

Sons of Anarchy
Plot
: A biker struggles to balance being a father and being involved in an outlaw motorcycle club.
Genres: Serial drama, Action, Crime drama, Tragedy, Neo-Western
Created by: Kurt Sutter
Starring: Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Mark Boone Junior, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan, Johnny Lewis, Maggie Siff, Ron Perlman, Ryan Hurst, William Lucking, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Jimmy Smits, Drea de Matteo, David Labrava, Niko Nicotera
On-air: September 3, 2008 – December 9, 2014​

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
WHAT IN THE FUCK! Two of my favorite shows of all time. Pretty much came down to the better ending for the series. I think most can guess which I went with off of that statement.

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
I actually liked the ending of Lost. Still one of my favorite shows and gets my vote. It was perhaps the show I've ever watched along with that was most fun to talk theories about with each week between episodes. Only knock on it to me is there isn't a whole lot of rewatchability for it once the mystery is gone.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Lost should go deep into this thing, very unique, epic show. SOA doesn’t appeal to me.