• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament Round 1d: The Twilight Zone (28) vs Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (101)

Which is the best television show?

• The Twilight Zone

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Vl8E1k2NhtEK5IFOb0ftxie4EIAN-cqA2YzeY5scpOlegS-wv_Jm7az1ylLqV8v8Lg-NIXBcuPjzB8PVNhFqow5DskgTfitnGRqPXFrY2uUGOMhBLZqrCFOyDQX2zyaZNhISsv4rb0M7zxvvJqQZqGQ

The Twilight Zone
Plot
: Ordinary people find themselves in extraordinarily astounding situations, which they each try to solve in a remarkable manner.
Genres: Anthology, Horror, Science fiction
Created by: Rod Serling
Presented by: Rod Serling
On-air: October 2, 1959 – June 19, 1964

VS

WDgf_MWW6ssDZiJkW4CLbXgY5Oa1Dlt67QMVc5BgCVllByayrreHuAGjp1l5KdFTAQ7Q6-KbHZMLBPcuQ5ndFIKrg-KL1-a5-I1lDahhLmTR_1yKMXsS0VLh-vL8TqzZHE_99rm2XFFC5ja7Kg2BL8Q

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Plot
: The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
Genres: Action, Drama, Science fiction, Superhero
Created by: Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen
Starring: Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Nick Blood, Adrianne Palicki, Henry Simmons, Luke Mitchell, John Hannah, Natalia Cordova-Buckley, Jeff Ward
On-air: September 24, 2013 – August 12, 2020​

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Shame for Agents that it got this draw because it’s a really good show in its own right, has to be Twilight Zone though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Shame for Agents that it got this draw because it’s a really good show in its own right, has to be Twilight Zone though.

SHIELD is lterally one of my all time favorite shows, I was full on obsessed the last few seasons

And I had to vote against it :pour

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
SHIELD is lterally one of my all time favorite shows, I was full on obsessed the last few seasons

And I had to vote against it :pour
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I do think this is also the first matchup where I've seen each show multiple times. I watched twilight zone a second time through last year and I've seen most seasons of Shield like 5 times except for the most recent lol