Best Television Show Tournament Round 1d: The Sopranos (6) vs Heroes (70)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is the best television show?

• The Sopranos

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Heroes

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

KbVWv4hu7q22J6sl6Ljcr-f581xh8QpCyeyL1Z54_At3JDpAipHkl8gzzHH9SAqKa14Yh9ai946KzuEE2L96TsjE9fn7c3Td6OTP7pIdcuXDOysjjCWsrw52zXWfOnHZ1xzi-NkBxdO3Na3m9BqpvGk

The Sopranos
Plot
: New Jersey mob boss Tony Soprano deals with personal and professional issues in his home and business life that affect his mental state, leading him to seek professional psychiatric counseling.
Genres: Crime drama, Serial drama, Psychological drama, Black comedy
Created by: David Chase
Starring: James Gandolfini, Lorraine Bracco, Edie Falco, Michael Imperioli, Dominic Chianese, Steven Van Zandt, Tony Sirico, Robert Iler, Jamie-Lynn Sigler
On-air: January 10, 1999 – June 10, 2007

VS

ohxUFvIhEOoLZQnMV0jHbbsjI_FWTsllHQ83eChcB2jw8UMLqyYM0gsBlAkdpgvKXkKdTtbHYCXprxMWaIw8ChhQ4QLdfH2eBDV-ZDMLV0b_HPw-LLhDYXCDPSZIYMxlMN9j_5QNYQQnYgwSCg3nahw

Heroes
Plot
: Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.
Genres: Superhero, Drama
Created by: Tim Kring
Starring: Hayden Panettiere, Santiago Cabrera, Jack Coleman, Tawny Cypress, Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Leonard Roberts, Milo Ventimiglia, David Anders, Kristen Bell, Dana Davis, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto, Dania Ramirez, Cristine Rose, Robert Knepper
On-air: September 25, 2006 – February 8, 2010​

KingBoggs23

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
I know that Heroes won't win which is why I am comfortable giving it my vote. The writer's strike killed that show but boy it was really good. The first season was SOOOO good. The Sopranos though is on everyone's list as greatest show ever even though the ending was meh.

Reactions: Skyefire

Dubble J

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Yeah the first season of Heroes is one of the best seasons of TV I think I've ever seen... but unfortunately it goes downhill so fast after that.