• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament round 1a: Breaking Bad (1) vs Curb Your Enthusiasm (128)

Which is the best television show?

• Breaking Bad

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ku1vEqV7K4Ox77yZr2Mai6HuC6jgDnllYiBYgLq4H45qE7zJV8ZqxW6E1shez4FDLmKDHmftbTtWR3lbZaN1vOjhoQWMcFPb1INiOZUuqaG3IXnHNU1MIoHMfB79KDxUFCCdabNcxfr6LwnsYPMWqLg

Breaking Bad
Plot
: A chemistry teacher diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer turns to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with a former student in order to secure his family's future.
Genres: Crime drama, Serial drama, Thriller, Neo-Western, Black comedy, Tragedy
Created by: Vince Gilligan
Starring: Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Giancarlo Esposito, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Laura Fraser, Jesse Plemons
On-air: January 20, 2008 – September 29, 2013

VS

fG4D2DhzoH8CJzw-D_K_3Ct4giOxoMi7eaKyXxf7LxQn6TQ-Ll5C3U74GC9sf03u8MqVwFTuYtj-VG7oC_uyUW3tb3uqKuWlNhu0sMvzrQ5Jhc4G5CMMGlPiD-QlzU0Iy8ryWCEnco-36O0ldyHTFpc

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Plot
: The life and times of Larry David and the predicaments he gets himself into with his friends and complete strangers.
Genres: Improvisational comedy, Cringe comedy, Black comedy
Created by: Larry David
Starring: Larry David, Jeff Garlin, Cheryl Hines, Susie Essman, J. B. Smoove
On-air: October 15, 2000 – present

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I thought BB was a good show but a bit overrated, I saw it a long time after it had ended and people had been praising it so much that I could only end up disappointed. I have never watched the other show so I'm voting BB anyway.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Tasty match. BB edges it for me. Maybe a bit overrated but still should go down as an time classic.