BEST SEATS FOR RAW!?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phillychad

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello friends! Quick question (that has probably been discussed a thousand times)....

WHAT ARE THE BEST SEATS FOR RAW?

I have been a lifelong fan yet outside of the ECW arena, I have never attended a WWE event....
This Monday it will be @ the Wells Fargo center here in Philly and I'm looking for the best possible seats...
I am seeing section 5 Row 6 for approx $300 ea. They also have Sec 5 Row 2 for $500 ea. but I really didn't want to drop a grand for 2nd row.... $600 I can deal with... (need 2 tix) .... But I am hearing that the floor isn't that good... Is this true? I'm 6 foot tall so I don't think that would be a problem but what about people holding up signs and stuff? Also, is Sec 5 what you see on TV? What about other sections? I am seeing Sec 113 Row 1 going for like $150 bucks ea. but Im assuming that is maybe just a foot or two above the floor anyway...

So what do you guys think? Also, what can I expect? Is it "worth" it? I'm super excited and need to act fast as I'm sure the seats I mentioned will go quickly... Any tips, suggestions and info GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

phillychad

Jobber
Reaction score
Only Row 3 available... section 5.... Is that ok? Meaning, aren't their backs to me during talking... Also, section 113 row 1 is avail.... THOUGHTS!?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Row 6 doesn't sound so far back, go for it.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
anonymous-20151023205307.jpg

That's row 6, section 105. You can expect something similar I think.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've been to a few WWE shows both on the floor and lower level. The floor seats aren't elevated at all, they're flat on the ground. Also the ring itself is pretty tall. I went when I was a kid so I had trouble seeing on the floor but if you are 6 foot you should be alright. I still prefer the lower level seats because you get more of an aerial view.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
if you went to a TNA event with that kind of cash you'd probably end up ringside.

Reactions: C.M. Shaddix

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
The closest I got was 3rd row to the right of the commentator table. Anything away from corners should be fine.

phillychad

Jobber
Reaction score
Friends! Tickets are going quick and I still haven't pulled the trigger... Trying to determine if watching the backs of the performers is worth it? The plus side is ill def be on tv but is it worth it? Can't decide... also hearing alot about RAW losing its "appeal" as of late... ughhh... If the ROCK would be there this would be a no brainer! lol