Best RAW General Manager

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best RAW GM

• Eric Biscoff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Vince Mchmahon

• Jonathan Coachman

• Total voters

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Who was the best RAW General Manager.

Eric Bitchoff
Vince Mchmahon
Jonathan Coachman
Stone Cold Steve Austin

I think it was definately Eric Biscoff. He was a grear heel general manager. He is much better than the other three, wish he never left.

Vote in the poll and post your opinions and comments.

PeepShow

Theres no doubt it was Eric Bischoff. While Vince had that Heel about him, Eric was just better overall. Hes just better IMO, LOL

MikeRaw

First off he was fired kayfabe remember the whole trial of eric bischoff?LOl that was the greatest!And ya i think it was Bischoff too,he was a great GM all around....

J

Biscoff for sure...he could get some major heat as a heel...He was awsome...It sucked to see him go as GM...

Reaction score
Eric, he was alot more entertaining and was overall a great GM...I miss him

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I would say that the Bisch was the best out of the ones above. Stone Cold really wasn't that good of a GM and ragged on stars like Lance Storm encouraging the boring chants during his matches. I don't really remember the Vince as GM saga, I think I might have taken a break then but also Coach hasn't been bad but he is like Theordore Long. He is just a figure head of the brand and does nothing outside of his position. Bisch had a heel reaction and was great in the ring not wrestling put making good promos and finalizing a piece of the puzzle but Bischoff by far was the best GM of Raw.

*LW's 1,000 post*