Best PWG matches of the year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
What are PWGS best matches of 2008 so far? i wanna go check out some mor PWG but i can't find any info on what some of the best matches of the year are. so yeah everyone whoever watches PWG please post some of the top matches of the year from PWG

For me from what i have seen its Strong and Evans vs Steenericho from DDT Night 2. but thats just me.

Montana

Well, i haven't seen too much this year either, although they really seemed to hype up Chris Hero vs Human Tornado in the cage. I dl'd that match, so ill let you know how it is. Other than that, i believe the best match they've put on was Danielson vs low ki. Which was either late Dec, or early Jan.

Soulpower

I'd go with Danielson vs Ki from January. Granted, BOLA had a couple of good matches which I have yet to see.

The Kingston-Hero-Necro-Ki four way (Can't remember the name of the show) was pretty damn good, but I just felt it lacked something to make it great.

Montana

Hero Tornado had a few matches actually. I believe their one from Pearl Habra was pretty good. It was like a no dq or falls count anywhere.

Heres a nice Hero/Tornado recap vid.

[yt]1uEItmSP2mg[/yt]

Adampro123

Reaction score
I guess m the only one who didn't really like danielson vs low ki that much. don't get me wrong it was a good match but i wouldn't say one of the top matches of the year in all of wrestling like some people. i would say maybe 4.00 stars.