Best Plot Twist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Have you ever been watching a movie, and think you know where it is going and whats going to happen and then BAM, it swerves and you are left thinking WOW? What are the best plot twists you have ever seen in a movie?

I remember watching Fight Club, and just sitting there thinking WOW. Came out of nowhere.

Also, Star Wars- Empire Strikes Back- The whole thing with " Luke, I am your father" is one of the best twists I have ever seen still to this day.

MTG

Reaction score
The Prestige, holy fucking shit i've never been so shocked in my life, i thought i guessed the twist and Boom another one.

Lucky Number Slevin, My favorite movie of all time holy shit remember this ending?

the dark knight

make me 3.....i just watched that days ago and i was like :yikes:

took a place in my top 5 ever btw...

gashface

Reaction score
Oh I totally agree about your two named twists Y2Jasmine another one that shocked me was 'The Village' totally didn't see that coming.

Nation

I agree with MTG,Chuck, and TDK. The Prestige's ending was a very good twist.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Most of you have probably not seen this but the lost boys is a real good 80's movie with a twist.

and the prestige was my favorite movie i saw last year so i'll go with that one too.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
The Lost Boys was good. I also thought Identity had a good twist to it. Also, Se7en was a great movie with a surprise ending. Dont know if anyone has seen Slow Burn, but that had a good one too.