Best Part of 1,000th RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
What do you think will be the best part of the 1,000th Raw? Mine will be all the old Atttude Era Legends returning. It'll be such great nostalgia... Hopefully Stone Cold Steve Austin does something that is crazy, as well. Maybe something like this. :finger: lol.. Well, what do you guys want to see on the milestone event next week?

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Wrestling. GOOD Wrestling.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Punk finally dropping the belt.

It will feel strange to mark for Cena.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
For me,It will definitely be the DX reunion i am so damn excited and yes I AM READYYYYYYYYY!!!!
:yay:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
raoufsb said:
For me,It will definitely be the DX reunion i am so damn excited and yes I AM READYYYYYYYYY!!!!
:yay:

yeah that will be awesome :win:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DX Reunion will be dumb unless Brock comes out and whoops both their asses within the first few minutes.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayfag said:
Just me who despises wedding angles in anything?

No, not at all. I watch wrestling for wrestling, not chicks creaming their panties over some lame proposal then seeing a "wedding" the next week.

That's just me though.