Best of Harlem Shake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Best Harlem Shake I've seen since the original. No one really gets that it's suppose is to be weird as hell. Like, REALLY, really weird. Not just more random people dancing even crazier.

Also, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Iron Shiek are in it.

I'm surprised Gabriel Eglesias hasn't showed up on WWE or something knowing how affiliated he is with WWE and the roster. :hmm: Then again, they haven't had guests in awhile, I guess.

Also, post which Harlem Shake videos are the best. :smug:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Best Harlem Shake I've seen since the original. No one really gets that it's suppose is to be weird as hell. Like, REALLY, really weird. Not just more random people dancing even crazier.

Also, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Iron Shiek are in it.

I'm surprised Gabriel Eglesias hasn't showed up on WWE or something knowing how affiliated he is with WWE and the roster. :hmm: Then again, they haven't had guests in awhile, I guess.

Also, post which Harlem Shake videos are the best. :smug:

Dont get down on the harlem shake, but that sig. :boss1: so damn boss.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What the hell was that in the lower right hand corner?

Haha, that wasn't bad, Iglesias is awesome. This was the only one I remotely enjoyed otherwise (yeah Deathbane you already saw it but you were the only one paying attention):

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No. Probably best not to enter a harlem shake thread if you're sick of harlem shakes.

I would have made a status speaking out against this new fad (pro hint: the Harlem Shake is already a real dance, so this shit needs a new name) but I'm sure you would have just deleted it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I would have made a status speaking out against this new fad (pro hint: the Harlem Shake is already a real dance, so this shit needs a new name) but I'm sure you would have just deleted it.

Yeah, we need a revolutionary user to speak out about the fad. Imagine all the difference you could make. It's not like there's anyone else speaking out against it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah, we need a revolutionary user to speak out about the fad. Imagine all the difference you could make. It's not like there's anyone else speaking out against it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_shake_%28dance%29

mase.jpg

Still, :dawg: on that reply, gotta love the sarcasm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:

At least we are on the same page. I would like to request my own section where I can discuss with the mods the things they are doing properly (not much) and incorrectly (oh so much)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
At least we are on the same page. I would like to request my own section where I can discuss with the mods the things they are doing properly (not much) and incorrectly (oh so much)

ebb85ba7780a21d7a28277ef40ce8232.gif

:dawg: