Best Ninetys TV Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is your favorite 90s tv show

• Boy Meets World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Xena: Warrior Princess

• Dragon Ball Z

• Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire

• Legends of the Hidden Temple

• Melrose Place

• Married... with Children

• Sabrina, the Teenage Witch

• Seinfeld

• Total voters

C4

Sabrina the Teenage Bitch.
By the way where is WCW Nitro TNT and Monday Night Raw? Two of the most popular shows of the 90's.

PeepShow

Wheres Saved by the Bell? That show PWND

But out of those chioces, its gotta be Seinfeld.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
All those shows are off air. I was gonna put ECW hardcore Tv or w/eth but that would of dominated the poll.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
OMG guys come on you all know that Fresh Prince was where it was at. And noone can say that they do not know the the theme song to that show.

Great One

Fresh Prince... BY FAR. Probably the best and funniest show ever... Fresh Prince is god. Also, watched Boy Meets World too back in the day, and yeah... Saved by the Bell. =p

gashface

Reaction score
I'm a MASSIVE xena fan, as sad as it may be. I followed it as a kid and I still own all the box sets, second to that would be dragon ball Z which I liked a bit later on, though Dragon Ball Z was technically made in the eighties, and after that Sabrina, that was a bit ace.

Great One

Yeah, I don't think DBZ really counts as a 90's show... or I would have voted for that hands down.