• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Movie Villian Tournament Round 1a: Alec Trevelyan (49) vs Yatuja predator (80)

Which is the best movie villain?

• Alec Trevelyan

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Yautja

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
_x5-Wypk9O3veNfxVChtbSdl2mdunlNbr96PILq5kfnTkjVIgeqLKae2BuTG1dR5D_Jd6jTk3saiIGoEWDXlnt9hSVOrytoOleBYEJYtlK7A32ULxOmablt0WGOj3FkfPGm5Wu_82fTbvMg8QQw

Alec Trevelyan
Known for: GoldenEye (1995)

VS

ocHZ68VbIBdrIVrNB46u7x2JZUgM7XBMui6cYOPghbN9XZGqFYASEGTd-WA8VrXbB1hpZnOVIfWlbtV4aNCH1ZbVh2_iLXpj3dhuNtOd4QUBNqOXnZ6ZVY4qaz4s1g9baK5awrv2OF7hFHR_4W8

Yautja
Known for: Predator (1987)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Predator had a name?

I didn't know that either, ha!

I don't tend to count animals or aliens/beings as villains. Alec is probably one of the more underrated Bond villains. Its a nice reveal and Bean plays him really well.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Bean is great in everything he does even when the Film or TV he's in doesn't always rock but the Yatujia from Predator man T-Bone Steak tough to try to beat. We all saw how he handled business and it took Arnold using Brawn more so than Brain to defeat him. You're one ugly motherfucker :lol