• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Movie Villain Round 1e: Dracula (31) vs Alonzo Harris (98)

Which is the best movie villain?

• Dracula

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Alonzo Harris

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
9TFtd5se3o6KcbTLRrt711HJ7V-lrAhpgZx9M6u_o1drphbFUrdaY6DCM3Zrfez3unrdNvMRBbWZ0iZtnGSMifcq8wmNLIE-51iLFyoaoPKeM-yTfQa9sUkCCowL2i7kCPh_IPm0oQIe2ZMvFdY1mok

Dracula
Known for: Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992), Dracula (1931), Horror of Dracula (1958)

VS

jXxDCll4W3sxDbVRiAr37FXydswiJm0TF_oFv1pT57VwtTtLMCZRbej-Bbg01nC1ZSIliRfB-wo0VtoAeMaUVzjeYz_zSTE_aUGbO-Iii_FNHpDw7H2Et8xNE9hn8Fhr74_21Tlhj17mPP1EUy2kl9c

Alonzo Harris
Known for: Training Day (2001)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I honestly didn't expect this to be as close as it is. That's a credit to how damn good Denzel is playing Alonzo Harris. Very hard choice.

Went with Dracula in the end.

giphy.gif

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Dracula is a classic for a real. A true horror icon who still holds up today.
It's the movie that made me realise how good some of the older horror movies actually are. Like usually stuff from the 30's I wouldn't usually watch for the most part but it was very ahead of its time.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
It's the movie that made me realise how good some of the older horror movies actually are. Like usually stuff from the 30's I wouldn't usually watch for the most part but it was very ahead of its time.
Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein are still considered two of the best movies of all time too. Definitely worth checking out