• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Movie Villain Round 1e: Buffalo Bill (34) vs Sy Parrish (95)

Which is the best movie villain?

• Buffalo Bill

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Sy Parrish

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
GZcH9ybf3n6TepeZUB50R_Aj199a2wimkv6Pl07ZRa1_0U5-I_Vq-H0KJR0j0iCc8IPhUDgNO7AQA1QxX0q_GunlOjKPByqbD4WPJmeIiN7AF2e3vdCoxenYY9r-FmPAUVc74Q3ir7iIiEbEIJEXxuI

Buffalo Bill
Known for: The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

VS

9zXAFRENmGYWZKYv564oEGTj15VbNCPjGaRX_BlOabAVx0Jy6KV3gQYZI_sBrd3nDeYdgufIhNf-LsSCBKwpdOuuMOnNsbSKBlpjgv2G6P2gFRQpgq76nxxahlwZ7TUn2VoBERzDfr67h6Cvjm0eLPA

Seymour “Sy” Parrish
Known for: One Hour Photo (2002)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Nice choice having Seymour in here. Truly underrated film and villain. Chilling performance by Williams. I still pick Buffalo Bill, but decent scrap.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Wait why do Robin's characters in Jumanji and ONP have the same last name?
:cena5:

Went with Buffalo Bill as I have never seen the other movie. My mom let me watch SOTL with her when I was a kid because she thought it was not too bloody for me but Bill's character confused the hell out of me :lol

I remember seeig the scene when he dances and hides his dick between his legs and asking my mom "why is he doing that?" and we had a talk about trans people, drag queens, gay etc... probably the first time I had ever heard about this as a kid. Looking back, she handled it very well.

Last edited: