Best Microphone Skills in the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grndreams03

Reaction score
deffinatly would have to say Mr. kennedy, hes pretty good on the mic, but deff rock if he was still wrestlin, austin was pretty good to.. WHAT !

LKP

The rock
Ken kennedy
Foley
Edge
Vince Mcmahon
HHH
Hbk
Cena
Orton
Maybe mvp in a few months/years.

Reaction score
I used to think that Triple H was the greatest promo shooter ever, but then again, nobody can beat The Rock. Nobody was as electrifying, charismatic and talented as The Rock when it came to shooting a classic promo. But as of current WWE stars, Triple H is the best, then The Rated R Superstar. Edge is very comfortable on the mic, and sure he has made some errors in his promos (like anyone), however he can quickly correct them - which is key. We have all heard that Cody Runnels is a promo god, so we'll have to wait and see...

PeepShow

Heres my top 5:

1. Triple H
2. Edge
3. Mr Kennedy
4. JBL
5. John Cena

Honorable Mention:
HBK, Orton and CM Punk/Cor Von- If they ever get a chance to talk.....lol

Reaction score
^^ I agree with all of those, except Orton. He's just average. His promos are very much all the same, making them boring and stale. When Orton talks, it's like :yawn: He's not very charismatic; just very sedated and calm. There's no passion or fire when he talks. There used to be though. But right now, he's no better than Bobby Lashley in my opinion.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Bobby Lashley!!!

hahaha...

Well Monty Brown ( Check Up on how he did in TNA ).

Then you got Book - He was amazing when he was his regular self.

Ken Kennedy.

And then you got Edge.

A lot more guys no doubt about it.

Reaction score
Right now I would say Mr. Kennedy, hes great on the mic and very charismatic