Best managers of all time.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
For me it's Heyman without a doubt at one.

I also have a soft spot for Vickie though as she brings great heat!

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I don't like this thread. So typical. :pity: Every post will contain Paul Heyman in it. :pity:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The God said:
I don't like this thread. So typical. :pity: Every post will contain Paul Heyman in it. :pity:

Why not post instead of bemoaning the fact ppl will like Heyman put someone forward with ur point of view?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The God said:

It means instead of crying cause ppl will like Heyman. Why not post ur answer and point of view?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Has to be Heyman for me, also like Cloud said, I like Vickie, also Nick Nemeth (Ziggler deserves a mention).

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Heenan. Heenan family was golden.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Cloud said:
It means instead of crying cause ppl will like Heyman. Why not post ur answer and point of view?

I LIKE PAUL HEYMAN. BUT HE WINS BY DEFAULT ANYWAY. IT'S LIKE ASKING THE GOAT. MOST PEOPLE WILL SAY AUSTIN. BUT PAUL BEARER WAS GOOD TOO.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
[God said:
]

I LIKE PAUL HEYMAN. BUT HE WINS BY DEFAULT ANYWAY. IT'S LIKE ASKING THE GOAT. MOST PEOPLE WILL SAY AUSTIN. BUT PAUL BEARER WAS GOOD TOO.

If you don't agree with this thread then don't look at it, but this thread is about greatest ever managers not about a moany chatacter who has nothing productive to say, yes I like Heyman best but there will be others who do not and I for one would like to find out others opinions.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[God said:
]

No he doesn't Heenan, Bearer, Bill Alfonso, Freddie Blassie, Sensational Sherri, Steph and Sunny if we're classing valets.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
If you don't agree with this thread then don't look at it, but this thread is about greatest ever managers not about a moany chatacter who has nothing productive to say, yes I like Heyman best but there will be others who do not and I for one would like to find out others opinions.

WHATS WITH THE FLAMING BRO.