Best Horror Villain - Elm Street Region Round 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Once again a special thanks to Porkchop for getting this one prepared.

Elm Street Bracket

Round 2

Freddy Krueger (1)

Fmayo06_freddy_kruger.jpg

[video=youtube;rqnGUecvUAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqnGUecvUAo&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3Dfreddy%2BKrueger%2Bkills%26oq%3Dfreddy% 2BKrueger%2Bkills%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3Dg9%26aql%3D%26g s_sm%3D3%26gs_upl%3D6360l14349l0l14766l15l14l0l2l2 l1l211l1629l4.7.1l12l0&has_verified=1[/video]​

Freddy haunted Mary Lou until she finally had enough. Mary turned to face Freddy and he was not there. Freddy tortured her with little girls playing jump rope and singing a familiar tune 1, 2 Freddy is coming for you, 3, 4 better lock your door. Mary turns pulls out a bucket of Blood and tosses at a corner where she thinks Freddy is hiding it misses and while she has her back turned Freddy gashes her across the back. Mary writhes in Pain but Freddy was way to quick for her and slashes her all over till she quivers on the floor. Freddy laughs chuckles and says, “She had my vote for Prom Queen.â€￾

VS.

The Driller Killer(9)
SlumberPartyMassacre1.jpg

[video=youtube;LKUPon6zunU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKUPon6zunU&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3Dslumber%2BParty%2Bmassacre%26oq%3Dslumb er%2BParty%2Bmassacre%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3Dg10%26aql%3 D%26gs_sm%3D3%26gs_upl%3D14533l23061l0l23335l53l41 l8l18l24l2l243l2022l3.8.3l15l0&has_verified=1[/video]​

DK pulled out all the stops against the maniacal Leprechaun. DK used every weapon in his aresenal in a long and grueling battle. Leprechaun went on the attack first throwing gold pieces at DK, but he shrugged it off and threw a ratchet at old Leprechaun. Leprechaun grimaced and showed his teeth and came at DK with a a knife hitting him in the side of the chest and crumpling him to the ground. While getting this non fatal blow Leprechaun started his victory strut and began to mock good old DK while laying. DK slowly grabbing the table saw he had in his hand when stabbed flung it up when Leprechaun bent over him and cut half of his face off. DK got up and grabbed his chainsaw and just began to dismember the Leprechaun. DK stood there looked at his wound and waited for his next opponent.

Hannibal Lecter (5)

hannibal.jpg

[video=youtube;lrnwv1O7SL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrnwv1O7SL0[/video]​

Hannibal took a long battle with the headless horseman into the wee hours of the night. Old Heady couldn’t come up with a plan to beat a far superior man of intelligence as he has no head. Horsey threw some pumpkin bombs at Lector but none of them hit him. Lector finds the old hag that is controlling the horesman in an old windmill where her cuts her head off and eats her brains.

VS.

The Tall Man (4)

The_Tall_Man.jpg

[video=youtube;A_B5PxVyess]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_B5PxVyess[/video]​

Ben Willis was no match for the Tall Man. Ben come at him with his trusty hook the former mortician laughed at him as he whipped out one of his famous Phantasm balls with a saw on it. As it cut away at Ben it took his brain so he can fight his next battle with even more power and knowledge.

Gremlins (6)

gremlins.jpg

[video=youtube;xBKeapt0rKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBKeapt0rKY[/video]​

Gingerdead man was ripped to pieces by the little green gremlins. Stripe assembled himself an army of hundreds that wreaked havoc on Gingy every time he spit as he talked another little ball appeared. Stripe would feed it parts of Gingy to each little ball, but not without Gingy knocking out a few of his minions with him. Gingy sliced and diced a few of the gremlins but in the end the masses was greater than the cookie.

VS.

Pinhead (3)

pinhead.jpg

[video=youtube;BO1mmzIAz3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1mmzIAz3k[/video]​

Pinhead was no match for the tooth fairy. Toothy tried to take his teeth, she used every trick in the book to try and take him out. Pinhead saved his cenobites for another fight as he knew she was no match for him. Pinhead just pulled out a pin and stuck her in the eye with it. Pinhead pulled out another and stuck it in his hand and obliterated her into many little pieces. When Pinhead picked up his pins to put them back into place he noticed the only thing left of her was her teeth. He laughed and picked them up and put them into a bag.

Leslie Vernon(10)

LeslieVernon.jpg

[video=youtube;VZkXPscIGDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZkXPscIGDE[/video]​

Leslie proved to be to much a killer for Patrick Bateman to handle. Leslie tortured and maimed Bateman. He drug him across a barn floor by his hair. Bateman has the money and the boredom, but he was killing for the fun of it which was no match for Vernon and his sadistic and maniacal ways. Vernon polished up his blades and got ready for the next round.

VS.

Helena Markos (15)

ishot-836.jpg

[video=youtube;GpIFLwyp5Ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpIFLwyp5Ug[/video]​

Helena came into this matchup the clear underdog but came out on top as the wolfman could not take the witchraft of Helena. Wolfman came out with his claws and fangs showing but once Helena put him in her spell and pulled out a newspaper and hit him in the face with it, everyone knew the end was coming for the Wolfman. Helena gave him a virus spell with a stick that she threw into the woods and Wolfman ended up chasing after it. Helena rubbed her hands together in wait for the next matchup.

Vote on who you think should move on in the above four matches. As before, this thread will be open for three days.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Freddie really is just way to much for the driller killer
as scary as lectar is The Tall Man just has much better toys
oh the poor Gremlins they may have been evil little fuckers but Pinhead would have tortured them in hell for eternity
Leslie Vernon in spades over Helena

my girls picks
Freddy
Hannibal
Pinhead
Leslie Vernon

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
- Freddy
- Hannibal
- Pinhead
- Helena Markos

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Freddy
The Tallman
Pinhead
Leslie Vernon

W-olf

Reaction score
Freddy
The Tallman
Pinhead
Leslie Vernon

Swinny

Reaction score
Freddy Krueger
Hannibal Lecter
Pinhead
Leslie Vernon

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
1. Freddy Krueger
2. Hannibal Lecter
3. Pinhead
4. Vernon

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
My picks....

Freddy vs. The Driller Killer
While I love The Driller Killer's style, and that rocking killer guitar he's got in the second film, there's just no way he's any match for Freddy here. He'd have to sleep sometime, which spells curtains for him.

Hannibal Lecter vs. The Tall Man
Hannibal is a classic villain, The Tall Man is one of the most evil. This is a really hard match for me to decide, but in the end I went with Hannibal, who I felt was just a more compellingly evil character than the Tall Man.

Pinhead vs. Gremlins
Not even close, this is one hell of a lopsided matchup. While both are technically brought into existence by their handlers, Pinhead is much more vicious and one hell of a bastard. The Gremlins really only seem to want to survive (along with causing mayhem) whereas Pinhead lives to torture and maim. Hard to go against that.

Leslie Vernon vs. Helena Markos
An evil witch vs. a serial killer makes for a very compelling second round match, and while I love Vernon I'm giving the nod to Markos here. Vernon is just a man, Markos (or Mater Suspiriorum if you will) has been referred to as "death incarnate" and has been committing atrocities since the 11th century. Staying power alone should put her over a mere mortal.

Mrs. Fuji says....

Freddy
The Tall Man
Pinhead
Helena Markos

Reaction score
1. N/A
Due to not seeing Slumber Party Massacre

2. The Tall Man
Hannibal may be more of a legendary character, but he's sorta a good guy too. In all of the movies, he's not the main villain. He's just the feared "Good" maniac. The Tall Man is your classic horror villain, thus he moves on.

3. Gremlins
They're both similar in that you can avoid them in fairly simple manners. However, Gremlins are a little more evil since they loved to cause mayhem. In their movies, they were the clear bad guys, something Pinhead never was.

4. Helena Markos
The whole witch aspect is pure evil. Leslie Vernon had a lot of restraint, which lowers his scare factor. It's almost like he's just doing his job. Meanwhile, Helena was all about fucking people over.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
My picks

1. Freddy is to much for the old driller killer and he might even use one of his power tools to kill him too. I could actually see Freddy pulling the plug on one of the tools and laughing at him saying, "No Power equals no Power", then he yanks the cord and pulls him to him while grabbing the weapon and plunging it into his head.

2. Tall Man- by spheres alone. While Lecter is the man when it comes to eating brains the mortician has little balls full of brains and he will take Lecters to the next round.

3. Pinhead-- Pinhead would just blow the gremlins away but I actually envision this to be a pretty decent match and old head of pins would be hurt unless he had a mogwi in his pocket named Gizmo.

4.Markos-- I think the witch would get him all day long even when she is dead she was killing people.

Mrs. PorkChop's picks

1.Freddy--his claws are enough
2.Tallman--I don't like his hair and what are those things that fly
3.Pinhead-- I don't like the gremlins and he is ugly just look at what he did to that poor church
4.Markos- Vernon wanted to be Michael Myers but couldn't plus shes a witch you can only kill her with water and a dropping house.

Eddie North

Reaction score
Freddy- Hands down, DK has nothing on him
Lector- As stated last round Hannibal is one of my faves and will eat the Tallman's spheres full of brains before he digs in to the Tallmans
Pinhead- as I said last round I don't consider Gremlins a horror movie, and their one trick round is over.
Markos- Witch too much for immitation to handle.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Freddy vs. The Driller Killer

The Driller Killer or his electric guitar stand no chance against the Springwood Slasher. You're talking about a man who before he died prayed on children. He was a vile human being. And when the parents torched his ass, he became something much worse, their nightmares.

Hannibal Lecter vs. The Tall Man

I'm much for either character but I have to give this one too Hannibel for being so cerebral.

Pinhead vs. Gremlins

The Tormetor of Souls wins here for the sole fact that as a kid I wanted a Gremlin; I have NEVER wanted to open the box, that thing scares the shit out of me.

Leslie Vernon vs. Helena Markos

Leslie just seemed like someone who tried too hard to be the next big slasher on the block; while Suspira was an original, a classic. Leslie wasn't besting this witch.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm going to leave the voting open for one more day and the winners will be announced tomorrow.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Are the winners and next lists going to be up soon?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yes sir, I'll have them tallied up and the next round will begin on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.