• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Movie Killer Tournament Round 1a: Sid Phillips (16) vs Joker (17)

Which is the best horror killer?

• Sid Phillips

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Joker

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This getting the most replies by far even though the winner is 100% losing to Michael Myers next round is why I'll continue to not be genre police btw :brodgers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Not in the way it was presented. He literally shot people with comical guns or made them die with a goofy smile on their faces in 89.

In Nolan's he made a pencil disappear in a dude's eye. Joker was designed to be a crazy joker for lack of a better word, but not scary.
yeah thats all just your opinion/nitpicking. theres literal lists on youtube for example of scary joker moments from various movies. I understand this your personal opinion, but it's absolutely not fact

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Is that not what we're doing here? Giving our opinions? :heston
yes but the way you say shit ...never mind, you can just be right in your head canon, i dont care enough about this to go into yet another nitpicking fight so you can prove that your somehow right that Sid is scarier than Joker :heston its a weird fucking take man

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If Heath Ledger didn't die tbh people wouldn't be slobbering all over Dark Knight's joker. Call this a hot take but ya. :draper2

It's not a hot take, just a bad one I've seen thrown around ever since the movie came out 8D works great to discredit people's opinions that loved the performance too

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
theres literal lists on youtube for example of scary joker moments from various movies. I understand this your personal opinion, but it's absolutely not fact
And your opinion isn't a fact either, Jeff, so ok, here were are not agreeing. Have a nice day now. Sheesh.

People are so obsessed with the Joker they can't take any disagreements about this dude.

What till you hear that I think Ledger's performance wasn't great, either. You'll lose your lid.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
It's not a hot take, just a bad one I've seen thrown around ever since the movie came out 8D works great to discredit people's opinions that loved the performance too

Nah all everyone ever talked about after Ledger died was, "It was such a tragedy, let's give him an award for his performance because man we're all just so sad he died."

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
yes but the way you say shit ...never mind, you can just be right in your head canon, i dont care enough about this to go into yet another nitpicking fight so you can prove that your somehow right that Sid is scarier than Joker :heston its a weird fucking take man
You're turning this into more of a fight than I ever did. I just stated my opinion and here you are getting worked up about it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
ah yes, "you only liek this because of" argument. terrible argument that makes no sense since you have no idea how people would feel otherwise, give me a break.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And your opinion isn't a fact either, Jeff, so ok, here were are not agreeing. Have a nice day now. Sheesh.

People are so obsessed with the Joker they can't take any disagreements about this dude.

What till you hear that I think Ledger's performance wasn't great, either. You'll lose your lid.

No issue with this as long as you don't try and discredit people that do like it as only liking it bc he died

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I don't find Heath's Joker scary despite the incredible performance but Joaquin definitely made me feel uneasy. Some of his facial expressions and manerisms.

giphy.gif