Best Horror Movie Killer Tournament Round 1a: Michael Myers (1) vs The Thing (32)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which is the best horror killer?

• Michael Myers

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • The Thing

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I am actually shocked this one is closer than I imagined it would be. Interesting. Voted Myers.

In my household as a child, we had the big 3 (Freddy, Michael and Jason) as I have 2 siblings and we each have our favorite series, which was actually just a coincidence, not because we all wanted to be different (Mine is A Nightmare on Elm Street). Out of the 3, though, I always thought Myers was the scariest because his story is the most believable. It's not far fetched to think he could be your neighbor. The other two have very supernatural type stories so, even though they are scary in their own right, it's a different kind of fear when the story can easily be something that happens irl.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
I'd rather be chased by Mikey than by The Thing. I'm 99% sure I could f**k up Michael Myers home alone style... The Thing I'd be s***ting my pants the whole time until I was dead...

Plus if I watch The Thing alone in the dark now I will still get scared.