• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Killer Tournament Round 1b: Jigsaw (15) vs Tiffany Valentine (18)

Which is the best horror killer?

• Jigsaw

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Tiffany Valentine

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
iE7dEOzmDnr8sn19L8F10HhLqiRt58UqvGEIBdwU1WQiVX4rZGMiEeU_c4V263JznqZvAY4LLLB1BxC3Q4piSqc0_xmDL-KwEym2R9HssfBaKPXo0NQmyP-RA7oRcH2g5RabpP4o=s1600

Jigsaw
Known for: Saw (2004), Saw II (2005), Saw III (2006)

VS

QKQ8cR0nKW32OYrwD2V6dN0H7n0zZ0rB838dw0gYtJzfOaSnGPDwDFg_ZEhP_YXk7DzT1aBhR6vfpeye0YmuYmuAlvq2iwP-MqS4XJsC1T80YguLU6Gn4ZHYP21nVqyDntJncemR=s1600

Tiffany Valentine
Known for: Curse of Chucky (2013), Bride of Chucky (1998), Cult of Chucky (2017)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
She kinda got a rough hand bc jigsaw is underrated as a 15 seed I think lol she coulda been against someone she stood a better shot against
Yeah she surely did get the rough hand here. It’s fine, Jigsaw is chill also so I won’t be to mad haha.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Nobody explain how this old fuck and then his tiny ass helper can even lift up and put these full grown men into these torture devices that would take alot longer than any anesthesia would work until you pump them so full of it they dead.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nobody explain how this old fuck and then his tiny ass helper can even lift up and put these full grown men into these torture devices that would take alot longer than any anesthesia would work until you pump them so full of it they dead.
Detective Hoffman from the 3rd one on was helping them the whole time. Revealed in part 4.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I stopped watching when they named one The Final Chapter. Which was 7, but I think two more spinoffs have come out since.
Last one I watched was the Chris Rock one.

Mainly to see Chris Rock try act tough....funniest performance he's done since CB4.