• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Killer Tournament Round 1b: Hannibal Lecter (6) vs Count Orlok (27)

Which is the best horror killer?

• Hannibal Lecter

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Count Orlok

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
nnPElOQ-pqBOLUc_vIufjpXm1Pw32_b04RiMTlfNcvx8oyeNU12C9vQ0tid8RNr7jBaPaL5Hy2d2brTJBqEpeAJ6HXnuJmGowpxAjp_lvOuniqCjHz1zg3EZqQZ5mVNLaup4RrK-=s1600

Hannibal Lecter
Known for: Silence of the Lambs (1991), Red Dragon (2002), Manhunter (1986)

VS

Kh63EPiY2dDU9QUmh2UStT_nFJhRaPmikod0A4oUohHjypNRmBjzXJWzNu1Ps3WmX63qi2X9dyOkWtQDIJA8b7hxv3172XyPJlVBYMOiq_5dZXdUBjRS7s6ecb8l0jluHW1lCQQh=s1600

Count Orlok
Known for: Nosferatu (1922)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
God, Orlock is so fucking creepy tbh.

He still is even from a movie from the early 1920s. He's basically a silent Freddy Kreuger the way he walks and stalks tbh.

JN1N.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think this may have been the hardest of the first round for me. I ended up going Hannibal but it was close af

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Admittedly, this is just me, I've never really understood the appeal of Hannibal Lector.

He just comes off so hammy and so corny to me outside of Manhunter, where he's really just a massive prick all the while. :lol

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Lecter might have one of us on the Menu soon and Orlok is the type of person you stay up hoping he doesn't enter your Room asking for a Lighter. Tough pick indeed!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
ive never watched and likely never will watch nosferatu tbh but looks cool. on a side note, I should have nominated red dragon too. probably even more savage than hannibal.

Moon Bird

A man who eats people vs a legit monster? Orlok wins my vote. Plus theres something about the way that movie is shot that's just so creepy. I love it.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Hannibal for me actually. The movies make me super uncomfortable with how well Anthony Hopkins plays the role. You're scared for any character getting too close to him.