• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Film Round 1A: Alien (1979) (8) vs Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004) (57)

Which is the best horror film?

• Alien

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think, in my opinion, films that are more action based but with horror elements should be considered horror movies.

Otherwise 28 Days Later wouldn't count and that's just not really fair to what it's supposed to be, a horror-action film. :draper2
I'd never argue Aliens ISN'T a horror film, just that Alien is more based in horror and Aliens is more action-horror.

Petty

If You Smell....
:heston Oh the irony.

But yet here you are being a keyboard warrior like usual. I would have already put you on ignore if I could.

I mean I don't understand what concept of don't speak to me you don't understand? Don't quote me you don't get? Don't even address me unless you have too and even then I'd appreciate it if ya didn't.

For someone who claims he don't like me you sure like to address. If ya don't like me so much don't address me. That would do us all a favor.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
But yet here you are being a keyboard warrior like usual. I would have already put you on ignore if I could.

I mean I don't understand what concept of don't speak to me you don't understand? Don't quote me you don't get? Don't even address me unless you have too and even then I'd appreciate it if ya didn't.

For someone who claims he don't like me you sure like to address. If ya don't like me so much don't address me. That would do us all a favor.

Nah, I enjoy annoying you. :heston

Petty

If You Smell....
Nah see you want me to go off on you so you can ban me. Lol your corny as fuck dude.

Your just like some of his old staff members. Not worth the bandwidth they waste.

Keyboard warrior who couldn't fight himself out of a wet paper bag if he tried.

Petty

If You Smell....
Anyways. Gonna unwatch the thread now. And just walk away from it cause you aren't worth it..

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Nah see you want me to go off on you so you can ban me. Lol your corny as fuck dude.

Your just like some of his old staff members. Not worth the bandwidth they waste.

Keyboard warrior who couldn't fight himself out of a wet paper bag if he tried.

:vince:

You got me, bruh. Although we could have banned you long ago, I personally made it so you weren't by deleting some of your posts and just moving on. So maybe don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Remember when this was about Resident Evil and Alien?
RiqxKXr.jpg

Petty

If You Smell....
You ain't doing me no favors. If @Sylar wants to ban me. That's up to him. I'm really only here for the fed at this point anyway.

Petty

If You Smell....
But again.

I ask you to stop addressing me. I've asked nicely twice now. I'm not gonna be so nice after this.