• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Holiday Film Round 1a: Die Hard (1) vs The Polar Express (32)

Which is the best holiday film?

• Die Hard

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • The Polar Express

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RDK

All glory to God
#NoBuys

For reference btw, I think Die Hard is a better movie than Polar Express, but I think Polar Express is a better *Christmas* movie than Die Hard, if that makes sense.
I agree with this. And while the creepy kids knock points off too I do like the overall plot of polar express and think it's a very good Christmas movie

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I agree with this. And while the creepy kids knock points off too I do like the overall plot of polar express and think it's a very good Christmas movie

The animation style did take some getting used to, I think it has grown on me over the years. Was very odd when I first watched it. Depends on the scene really as well. Some parts look better than others.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Surprised this is so close. Don't mind Polarexpress but its Die Hard for me all day long. Merry Yippee Ki Yay Christmas Motherfuckers! :mark: