BEST GAME EVER: Dissidia Final Fantasy GO GET A PSP NOW

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

vq5v8l.jpg

3445cv6.jpg
213i360.jpg

11ryk5e.jpg

15mh02f.jpg
nlr7ma.jpg

Story-The game will unite both protagonists and antagonists from installments of the main Final Fantasy series. Chaos will also make an appearance as the god of darkness, while a new character, Cosmos, will appear as the goddess of light. It is unknown, however, if these two will be playable or not. Recent articles released in Japanese magazines have stated that the game will have a storyline that requires playing through all of the characters to complete. There will be a minimum of twenty playable characters, and hidden characters are a possibility. Characters can gain customizable equipment, and will also be able to earn experience, levels and gil. Characters will have alternate costumes, including Squall's SeeD uniform, Firion's red caped costume from one of his Amano designs, and a design change for the Onion Knight that makes him resemble Luneth from Final Fantasy III DS

[YT]6p_uaH5dNxU[/YT]
[YT]27U6KAOXFYs[/YT]

MonkeyStyle would love this game

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I don't know about best game ever, but it does look pretty damn good. I'm glad they actually acknowledged FFIX even existed. If I had a PSP, this game would be on my list. If Jecht's the villain for FFX and not Seymour, I think Seifer should've been Squall's opposite. I felt no relation to Ultimicea when I played VIII, but I did feel the rivalry b/w Seifer and Squall. Why didn't they go with the hero of the FFIII remake; they went with the Onion Knight? Man.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I can make Kefka fight Sephiroth

Nuff said

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Meh, Cecil killing Cloud would be my solace, as well as Zidane kicking Squall's ass. Garland Vs. Kuja would be good too, and Jecht Vs. Sephiroth. I can care less for Ultimecia, but Kefka Vs. Emperor or Golbez would be sick. I kinda wished XII was in here, surely they had enough time to include them. Vaan and Vayne should've been in, or you can make the argument for Basch and Gabranth.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I love the concept but honestly I think this will let down on playability. I mean we are all used to the "Take turns" based action from FF. Now to incorparate this into a fighting game? I don't know but this will be awkward with me. Hero's, and Villian's are good. Leon vs. Cloud, Tidus vs. Sephiroth, and a bunch more fights that I can think of. Good thing I kept my PSP. Now theres a game to look forward to.

humankiller99

Reaction score
looks good but kefka not being in it pisses me off. he besides sephiroth is the best villains of all time in FF history!

nuff said!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Kefka is IN; look to the left of Sephiroth in the picture Stinger posted, and that's him.

Beer

Vaan should defo be in this, besides that, this looks freaking awesome.