Best Friday the 13th film?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Friday the 13th?

• Part 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Part 2

• Part 3 - 3D

• Part 4 - The Final Chapter

• Part 5 - A New Beginning

• Part 6 - Jason Lives

• Part 7 - The New Blood

• Part 8 - Jason Takes Manhattan

• Jason Goes To Hell

• Jason X

• Total voters

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah.

So everybody says they're all the same, and really they are. But they're fun. Which is your favourite?

Personally mine is part 6. Its for nostalgic reasons, when I was 5 my Grandmother let me rent that specific one. I watched it and then didn't sleep for 2 weeks. lol. Since then however there has yet to be a horror film that has even sent a chill up my spine. Which tbh kinda sucks. But I still love them.

Nation

Jason X or Freddy vs. Jason (Even though it could have been a lot better)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Jason X was great because it was a total parody of the whole series. My favourite part was when they simulated Camp Crystal lake circa 1985. That shit was hilarious.

Wanna smoke some pot? Drink some beers? Maybe have a little premarital sex? We love premarital sex!!!

Beer Money Army

Part 6 is the best one out there... 9 and 10 are stupid to me... 8 was average, 7 was wacked that kinda bad wacked. 5 was below average, 2-4 were good and 1 was alright.

ChiWa

Reaction score
X just because of the naked chicks in the sleeping bag, and then the next shot he is swinging the bag and beating them to death. I may be sick, but that was one of the funniest things I ever saw.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I am gonna say part 6 just because the others were corny, besides the first one. I agree there hasnt been a really scary movie out in a long while. Too bad though because I love scary movies. But when you rewatch movies you used to think were scary, they really arent anymore. So part 6 best of Jason.

JHar888

Reaction score
Although I am a BIG horror movie fan, I haven't seen about 3 of 'em, but i know that the best 1 is number 2.

youthought

Reaction score
4 is my favourite and I dont know why. Maybe cos its the first one I seen. Anyways I prefer Halloween to Friday the 13th