Best finisher ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
What's the best finisher ever in the history of WWE? I personally think the Sharpshooter, The Spear, The Tombstone and The Chokeslam have been great finishers however I cannot decide on which ones the solid best one in my eyes as there's been a lot of finishers out there that maybe the best in others eyes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I was always a fan of SCM as the best, it could be hit from anyway and would legit knock you out for the three count. Plus Shawn's execution was incredible.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Kill Steen Kill said:
I was always a fan of SCM as the best, it could be hit from anyway and would legit knock you out for the three count. Plus Shawn's execution was incredible.

Shawn was so great at doing the SCM, looked so real, just used to come out of no where and used to get the fans off their seats.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Although I would never let someone do it to me, I always thought the Canadian Destroyer looked really cool. Also Kofi's SOS. Both are like illusion moves that look more difficult to pull off than they actually are, just because there is so much movement happening at once between both superstars.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
#Heel said:
Although I would never let someone do it to me, I always thought the Canadian Destroyer looked really cool. Also Kofi's SOS. Both are like illusion moves that look more difficult to pull off than they actually are, just because there is so much movement happening at once between both superstars.

The Canadian Destroyer is an awesome move. That's a move that looks incredibly fantastic. Pete Williams of TNA done Canadian Destroyer's so fucking awesome.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Chaos Theory
Angels Wings
Styles Clash

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Benoits crossface also, the look on his face when he locked it in. He looked like he wanted to hurt you.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Benoits crossface also, the look on his face when he locked it in. He looked like he wanted to hurt you.

Good answer good answer!

/family feud

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Impact finishers:
- Jackhammer
- F-5/The Judgement
- GTS

Submission finishers:
- Crippler Crossface/LeBell Lock/YES! Lock
- Sharpshooter/Scorpion Deathlock
- Figure-4 Leg Lock

wk

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Heart punch. Head crush. (khali)

Pedigree

#darksidegames

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Stunner, Crossface and Tombstone.