Best/Favorite F1 Drivers Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan

Reaction score
Pretty self-explanatory, who are your favorite F1 drivers/who do you think is the best you've ever seen. Doesn't have to have raced during your time as long as you've watched them.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
My favorite F1 driver is Fernando Alonso. Been a mark for him since he was at Benetton, before he then left for McLaren and then went back to Renault for 2 seasons before joining Ferrari.

Michael Schumacher stands out the most at the moment, since he's won 7 World Championships. You also can't forget to mention the likes of Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost etc as the best F1 Drivers ever

Shaun

Reaction score
My favourites are Kimi Raikkonen and Jenson Button, I watched F1 on and off from about 2002 for about two years and then I started watching every race from about 2006. So I don't really have much knowledge on drivers that raced before 2000.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I'm a Williams fan because of Mansell, Hill and Coulthard.

My fave is probs Montoya though.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Here are a list of my favourites:

Michael Schumacher
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Ayrton Senna
Mika Hakinnen
Sebastien Vettel
David Coulthard
Jacques Villeneuve
Juan Pablo Montoya
Rubens Barichello

And not big names but I also like:

Nico Rosberg
Paul di Resta
Romain Grosjean
Kamui Kobayashi
Nick Heidfeld
Jarno Trulli
Robert Kubica
Nico Hulkenberg

Ryan

Reaction score
My favorite F1 driver is Fernando Alonso. Been a mark for him since he was at Benetton, before he then left for McLaren and then went back to Renault for 2 seasons before joining Ferrari.

Michael Schumacher stands out the most at the moment, since he's won 7 World Championships. You also can't forget to mention the likes of Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost etc as the best F1 Drivers ever

Yea, Schumacher is statistically the best, but Senna and Prost are givens. Unreal how Senna could handle a car with over 1,000 hp and far less down force than there is today in the rain. He made it look like it wasn't even a challenge to him.

I've liked Lewis Hamilton for a while. He takes some undue risks at times, but he's great in the wet too, not like Senna of course, but still good. I like his attitude outside of F1 as well. He seems like a genuinely chill guy.