Best exclusives?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

What do you think are the best exclusives on Wii, XBOX 360, and PS3? Or if your anti-Wii just list PS3 and 360.

For the Wii I would say the exclusive Resident Evil games. 4 exclusives RE games compared to 360 and 3 compared to PS3. If it wasn't for these games there would pretty much be no hardcore gamers for the Wii. For a franchise as big as Resident Evil they are huge exclusives.

For XBOX 360 I would say Gears of War 2. Though I think it has huge problems online it gets great DLC support. I would also say Left 4 Dead all though it's not actually exclusive. Valve gives their games great support and Left 4 Dead has great multiplayer.

For PS3 it would have to be MGS4 and Killzone 2. MGS4 is one of the few games that takes full advantage of the PS3's hardware. It is imo the greatest game of all time. No game has ever mixed gameplay with cinematics until MGS4 and I doubt any other game ever will pull it off like MGS4. It is also the final chapter of Snake and closes his involvement in the series. Killzone 2 has by far the best graphics at the moment and it has recieved outstanding support from Guerilla Games. There has already been 3 map packs released and many updates. It also is one of the few FPS's to have a mix of great single player and multiplayer. Pretty soon though Uncharted 2, Gran Turismo 5, and God of War 3 will be added to the list.

Well what do you guys think?

Enigma22

Reaction score
xbox has the best exclusive games by far. they got the halo series and the gears of war series. thats all you need really when u add in the COD games and madden and stuff.

ive never played the resident evil games for the wii but i played resident evil 5 for the 360 and that was damn good. i always thought the wii was pretty gay.

ive never actually played the ps3 so idk how the exclusive games are for that. they got nothing to compete with halo and gears tho.

Nation

xbox has the best exclusive games by far. they got the halo series and the gears of war series. thats all you need really when u add in the COD games and madden and stuff.

ive never played the resident evil games for the wii but i played resident evil 5 for the 360 and that was damn good. i always thought the wii was pretty gay.

ive never actually played the ps3 so idk how the exclusive games are for that. they got nothing to compete with halo and gears tho.

Halo 3 sucks rofl. Resistance 2 is by far better. Right now the PS3 has the best exclusives. The 360 may have more games but PS3 exclusives have better quality.

Klide

Wii: IDK
XBOX 360: Left 4 dead series and dead rising.
PS3: MGS4, Little Big Planet, Heavy Rain, God Of War Series, Uncharted series and KillZone.

Reaction score
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Resident Evil 4, The Conduit.

Xbox 360: Halo 3, Dead Rising, Crackdown, Saints Row, Left 4 Dead,.

PS3: Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid 4, GT5, Killzone, Uncharted, God Of War, Motorstorm.