Benoit's Illegitimate Daughter, Mickie James, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
Partial source: Wrestling Observer

- Recently released WWE superstars The Sandman and Eugene have been added to the big upcoming WrestleFest convention.

- RAW Divas Mickie James and Jillian Hall recently celebrated birthdays.

- Last month, we posted a story that mentioned a National Enquirer article on a mother and daughter in Canada who were trying to claim a part of Chris Benoit's Estate, saying the daughter was the illegitimate daughter of Benoit. The woman, Lilian Smolic of Edmonton used to wrestle as Lisa Leigh is known in the area for hooking up with a lot of different wrestlers. Her daughter, Lindsay Ingram who is sixteen years old, has been showing up at local independent wrestling shows claiming to be Benoit's daughter.

xtremebadass

wow sounds like someone is getting rich or die trying...canadian style.

Reaction score
i am also benoit's illegitimate child,can i get part of his estate please:hoover:
as for the sandamn and eugene that's the positive drawback of working for wwe,you can get a wrestling job anytime anywhere after you get fired.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
All this talk about Illegitimate children is making my head hurt! :sad:

Dairydude

Reaction score
i think that illegitimate daughter is a load of shit, where some loose whore is trying to cash in the Benoit tragedy