Benoit Copycat!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
A newspaper called 'The Scottish Sun', has reported a US wrestler called James Fawcett, 31, who idolised Chris Benoit killed himself in an apparent copycat suicide. This man who wrestled as Devil Bhudakhan in the pittsburgh area, was found dead, The report does not say who by though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Unless he killed his wife and kid too he wasn't really doing a true imitation of Benoit.

More likeMike Awesome.

Which definetly calls for this pic again.

awesomehangtime.jpg

Markz

Reaction score
lol, Copycat! Bad for WWE though, first they have to deal with the actual Benoit incident then this guy decides to make things alot worse by copying him! What next?

Reaction score
That pic isn't even funny. It tries too hard. Maybe you should just give up. You already have your e-peers eating out of your hand, Frosty. Feel proud.

There isn't very many details regarding this. Did he just kill himself or was he even married, etc....You should find more details before you post lol

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
There was only a small colum on the matter, thats all the information I could grasp.

MJ807

Reaction score
This should be in the News, Rumors, and Spoilers section someone move it there.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
how is this a copycat? because he hung himself? is that it? so EVERYONE who hangs themself is copying Benoit. or am i just missing something?

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Well I never says this, it was in the columnin a newspaper I usually read. I caught a glance at the article headlined 'Wrestler hanged' when flicking through the paper.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
So, you posted "Benoit Copycat" when obviously it is a COMPLETELY different situation. Not only that, but you posted it in the wrong section. You know what, this independent wrestlers suicide isn't a WWE storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.